ReikoX's Auto Projects

My oldest of @ReikoX autos from a mix pack of fems started about 3 or 4 weeks after sprouting from the soil.

EDIT: after checking my diary it was 23 days…

7 Likes

Hi @Eddie.saw thanks for heads up regarding the veg period of your @ReikoX’s auto’s., this helps me a bit mate…
happy growing ,
Gaz

5 Likes

I harvested some Crystal Candy x Big Devil XL autos last week. Here are the dried shots. Nothing to write home about, but I got about 6-7 grams from each plant in a two gallon container. These were literally just thrown in any empty corner. Six weeks of 12/12 around the 150-watt CMH. Two weeks of 18/6 under 100-watts of SolStrips. Then two more weeks in the filing cabinet under 86-watts of off-the-shelf LED. I pressed most of it, got a decent 12% yield.

17 Likes

Hey @ReikoX…here are 2 of your crystal candies…i had them short and on point…ever since i put them outside in the garden,they have had a hellacious growth spurt…love em…they are starting to flower looks like today…close ups later.thanks brother.

1 Like

17 Likes

@ReikoX you are the man bro!! I’ve got about 100 posts saved in my personal growing refrences for all the useful infomation i find on here and you sir are 90% of them. When I grow up I wanna be just like you lol :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Here’s my eldest of your autos @ReikoX. Believe it’s lowryder x la diva… I’m not 100% but it’s at day 42 from seed…

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

EDIT: I forgot to mention this is in a fountain drink cup that’s probably 32oz I’m guessing… I gently pulled it out and checked the roots without disturbing the roots with had filled the container thoroughly. I didn’t think to grab that pic…

20 Likes

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It’s awesome to see other people enjoying my pollen chuck. It helps motivate me to continue with my auto projects. :+1::seedling:

12 Likes

Hey brother @ReikoX. Hope you’re well and lifted today. I am looking for a recommendation on a source for some NL Fem. any suggestions? Auto Fem NL? Thanks! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@oleskool830 i got my fem auto NORTHERN LIGHTS…from @legalcanada .that came from female seeds company…and they were vigorous and healthy robust growing plants…good genetics…all of them looked exactly like the same plant .i would recomend.

6 Likes

Thanks that help out more than just him

2 Likes

ok i want in on the reikoX auto beans giveaway i have some old loyrider crosses i have been eyeballing but it is like old ha ha. oh and a sticker too i have been toying with the idea of getting some myself.

2 Likes

Sure thing, just get me an address brother. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

@ReikoX hey did you get into the vaults blue dream’matic comparative?

1 Like

Thanks @2tokejoke! I couldn’t remember who recommended these. I’m on it thanks! Any info about your experience with it is appreciated! :cowboy_hat_face:

They offer many different versions of it. Which one did you grow? :cowboy_hat_face:

Ok I got it. Thanks bro.

@oleskool830…i grew the northern light fem auto…they have a few fems and autos…but only 1 nl fem auto.

Hey @ReikoX. About low rider. Is it just to introduce autoflowerig properties or does it stand alone as smokable weed? :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

The Lowryder used in these crosses is a bit of a mystery. He came out of a mixed Lowryder 2 cross pack from Seedsman. He was the only one of 10 to germinate, so I can’t speak to the potency. He seems to have brought a bit of a savory, spicy, flavor to the crosses.

3 Likes