ReikoX's Auto Projects

The only one of these crosses I have tested is the Lowryder x La Diva. The first picture in this topic is of these seeds grown out in a party cup.

Shes usually done within 9-10 weeks from germination. Most phenotypes are short and stout, but there is the occasional talk airy plant that pops up. The flavor is sweet with a bit of spice to it.

11 Likes

Potency?.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

I would call them medium potency.

2 Likes

Think itā€™s safe to assume Lowryder is Lowryder #2 by Joint Doctors, The Devil is Big Devil Auto by Sweet Seeds and Ultraviolet is Ultraviolet by Samsara Seeds?

BTW, I planted (2) Lowryder x Ultraviolet #1, (2) Lowryder x Ultraviolet #2, and (1) Lowryder x Devil #1

Once I can tell they germinated Iā€™ll transfer them into the top of (5) 1 gallon pots filled with my organic soil. After I get them to about 8-12 inches Iā€™ll move them outside and let them finish, depending on how the weather is. Iā€™ll have space indoors for them if needed!

7 Likes

You got 1/3 right. You might want to plant a couple extra, that Lowryder was a manly man, I was seeing close 60/40 male to female.

The Lowryder male came out of a Lowryder #2 mix pack from Seedsman.
The Devil, La Diva, and La Muse came from a breeders pack from Delicious Seeds.
The Ultraviolet you got right from Samsara

8 Likes

Hey @ReikoX .here are 2 of your ctystal candy autosā€¦looking goodā€¦couple weeks oldā€¦i planted 4 but 2 of those started too skinny whispey for me and kept these going that looked beefierā€¦

9 Likes

Looking good man, I like the fat leaves. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

@ReikoX I went ahead and added a few to set the odds in my favor, thanks for the advise. Iā€™m hoping I get at least one female and one male of each.
3 of each Ultraviolet cross (and the one The Devil cross)!

2 Likes

Hey @ReikoX .are the ones you sent me feminized???..

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry Iā€™ve sent out quite a few seeds lately, I donā€™t remember exactly what I sent you, but I believe I sent you the ā€œfem mixā€ pack. I generally write fem or reg on the pack. Along with the name, breeder, and number of seeds.

3 Likes

Thanks for bringing this up. In the testing Iā€™ve done with the ā€œbreeders packsā€, the Lowryder male was quite a manly man. I have seen about 60/40 male to female ratios. The La Diva is the exception and the reason I have been working with that line.

3 Likes

I wrnt back and looked at what you sentā€¦yes sir they all say feminisedā€¦thanks @ReikoXā€¦hope you like my results as much as me

2 Likes

@ReikoX thanks again for the autos. I donā€™t have space to run them so I gave my folks a few of each. Iā€™ll have my mom send me some pics when sheā€™s got something worth sharing.

5 Likes

No problem, if you want more to run another time hit me up. :+1::seedling:

9 Likes

Hey @ReikoX. I too have a few of your fems planted outā€¦ The one in my room in a fountain drink cup is loving life though. I forgot to snap pics last night when I was there. Sheā€™s a hungry girlā€¦ After 5 days without a feeding she started yellowing off her lowest two leafs. I gave her a big drink of good organic jobes and a topping of EWC. She is looking promising. Smells nice but not strong. Crystals are starting to form and it looks like itā€™ll have an acceptable amount of smoke from her structure.

3 Likes

Hi @ReikoX mate thanks for your reg breeder pack , i received it today ( Monday), v.much appreciatedā€¦!

In your opinion what is your favourite from la diva, ultra violet #s 1 & 2 and the devil #1 & 2 x lowryderā€¦?
Day smoke or night time puff.?

Any info about these would be great :+1:ā€¦
Thanks again mate,
Happy growing ,
Gaz

3 Likes

The La Diva cross is the one with the best male/female ratio. I would start with that one.

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch @ReikoX for your regular auto seeds , just a couple of questions bud. , what heights can these females reach & what is the average time til flower starts.? Any info appreciated mateā€¦
Happy growing ,
Gaz

7 Likes

I grow mine small using small pots. In two gallon pots, they will likely stay under two feet tall. They generally start showing sex around three weeks. Itā€™s not hard to tell when they started flowering.

12 Likes

I know this mt, i was asking how long ( average), til they Start flowering, so as to know when/if to try any lst or fim/top em before they flower ā€¦ thanks.

Happy growing
Gaz

1 Like