ReikoX's Auto Projects

Damned decent of you.

:yum:

1 Like

Yesterday I did a bioassay of the JLO F2 plants to test for THC. For this test I did single snaps out of the bong. I haven’t done any bong rips in a while. I first tested the runt (5-2) and it had THC in it. An hour later I took a rip of the Juanita dominant (3-8) and it also had THC in it. By the time I got to the last plant (3-3) I was too high to tell. So this evening, I took a rip and it definitely had some THC in it as well.

Tonight I tested for CBD, the Juanita dominant plant tested positive for CBD, the other two had no reaction.

JLO F2 #5-2. Dry weight: 3.7 Seed Weight: 1.8THC: Yes CBD: No

JLO F2 #3‐3 Dry Weight: 6.7 Seed Weight: 5.2 THC: Yes CBD: No

JLO F2 #3-8 Dry Weight: 4.0 Seed Weight: 8.3 THC: Yes CBD: Yes

20 Likes

About a week ago I threw a JLO F3 seed in some soil. I didn’t think it would sprout being such a fresh seed, but sure enough it sprouted. I didn’t quite have enough soil, but it will do. Sugar Black Rose on the left, JLO F3 on the right.

25 Likes

This has been so interesting. I keep it book marked to read as needed :rofl:

5 Likes

I’ve got 2 Green Rose photos outside that’s sugar black rose x 11 roses (SBR x SBR and Apalachian Kush). Super excited to see how they come out this fall, tempted to hit em with the black candy land or black cookies pollen from JOTI but we’ll see, nowhere close to flower yet and pollen is still on its way.

Didn’t even know there was an auto form of it! Did you make it autoflowering yourself? Does it keep the same characteristics of the photo version?

Gonna work hard to try to be on your level of breeding some day!

Thanks for your time and energy!

5 Likes

No Delicious Seeds did the work to make the autoflowering Sugar Black Rose.

6 Likes

Well what kind of d-bag am I? I haven’t checked on this thread in quite some time. I know you were shut down at one point and anytime it lit up, it had nothing to do with projects. How long you been at it again? Any notable victories that I missed? Looks like you have something in the tent.

2 Likes

Been back at it for about six months now. I was shut down for about a year while I did the rebuild. Been doing some work on my Juanita x Lowryder project, I named it JLo after Jennifer Lopez. :grin:

8 Likes

JLo I like it! Sounds kinda spicy! :laughing:

Went through a funk this Winter and mostly checked out. Every thread for awhile was filled with bickering and trolls. So, I got a bit jaded and stuck to my own threads for a minute. By the time Spring hit, I had so much work in the garden I barely had time to update my own log. Feeling more like myself again and looking forward to seeing how spicy JLo looks.

Wishing you magical green thumb juju! :herb: :green_heart:

7 Likes

Sugar Black Rose at about 4 weeks.

JlO F3 is a female and about a week behind

29 Likes

Sorry if this has been covered, but when would one start spraying an auto to reverse? I have a couple of autos going right now and would like to give it a try. Also, I started them at the same time and I meant to stagger them for the reversal attempt. Should I not try it?? Thanks and great thread @ReikoX !

3 Likes

You want to start spraying for reversal around the time they start flowering (3-4 weeks). It usually takes around 3-4 more weeks for the pollen to start to drop.

Yes you should stagger, if you pollinate an auto at 6-8 weeks there really isn’t enough time left for the seeds to fully develop IME. You could always do the reversal and save the pollen for the next round and pollinate then.

16 Likes

I’m thinking I’d like to try and reverse a photo plant outdoors this year. Should i start spraying once i see signs of flowering, or just make and educated guess and spray a bit before when i think it will flower? I’ll be using STS.

I figure its easier than worrying about pollen flying around indoors.

2 Likes

I would wait until it starts showing signs of flowering early flowering.

3 Likes

Thats the plan then, thanks! Autos are coming along well btw its quite a project.

= SMART!

2 Likes

Always wanted to reverse this 1 strain I made about 10 years ago. Only ever got 5 seeds off the plant from a few stressed grows. As much as I praised and hoarded this strain, I would love to get it out for people to grow and breed with.

3 Likes

I would like to try reversing one day if I master this growing/breeding thing. I have got cloning thing down I think.
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

@ReikoX speaking of breeding, I had a total dur moment earlier today, planted the last of the LA diva x lowryder autos back In early June, found a male I had been planning to collect pollen from(realized it had started dumping some today) and one of the others is a female thats still in early flower from what I can tell. I was curious if it was an issue if I used the pollen to create more of them? Not for sale or anything but to continue them on and pass some out to some friends locally? My other question being both parents are auto’s would the majority of the offspring be. I feel dumb asking as I’m pretty sure I’ve asked before and I’m horrible about properly using the search bar.

Also curious about time-frame for when is best to pollinate? Here’s a pic of the female

9 Likes

Do it, make more seeds! The offspring should all be autoflowering. They would be F2s and probably have more variation.

I like to pollinate when the buds are about dime sized.

9 Likes