ReikoX's F.A.M. Givaway [CLOSED]

Got an awesome card today from @ReikoX super stoked!

threw the jellypowered and sun sticker on the longboard, seriously contemplating popping a few seeds this weekend.

Thanks again!

14 Likes

So… we’ll have mix of female and autos… that makes sense by the title… I was reading more into it.

Oh wait!!I just looked again… and the Mom is a photo… I was thinking it was auto… boy… i was missing the bus today… derp…

4 Likes

All plants are autos here. Feminized auto mix. Sugar Black Rose Auto version. I know they also have a photo version, that may have been the confusion.

9 Likes

@Sebring you have them organized almost identical to me minus the two seeds with dark buts are not next to each other in your pic, from left to right I think #5 and #7 are a matching pair. If the clues we have received match up I’m now guessing in your photo from left to righ that 3 and 4 are red poisen and 6 and 8 are the Alaskan , I’m sure it will all be good smoke the parents looked great.

5 Likes

Heh, heh, I’ll get this right one day… Thanks! Now I’m back with my original second explantation, or, 'er something like that. lmao…

2 Likes

Check out this very helpful post.

6 Likes

Those are some gorgeous seeds. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks, I still have a lot to understand in the breeding department. Once I reminded myself of how a recessive gene works… I need to find a good source for the info. Some explanations have me lost pretty quick. It’s like college… having the right teacher made all the difference.

3 Likes

I looked them up before but forgot everything and did it again, so I might as well throw it in here for your (and my own) convenience. All info from the respective websites. Please correct me if I got the strains wrong or anything.

Sugar Black Rose
Critical Mass x Black Domina
20% Sativa - 80% Indica

Alaskan Purple
Alaskan Purple x Ruderalis
90% Indica ?% Sativa ?% Ruderalis

Dark Devil
(This is the info by Seedsman. @ReikoX used the F2 from @Mr.Sparkle. There are some high quality pics of them over at this thread of @TrevorLahey.)

Big Devil XL Auto x (an exotic autoflowering strain with purple flowers)
Indica: 40,3% / Sativa: 55% / Ruderalis: 4,7%

Ghost Toof
Fantasmo Express x Toof Decay
Indica/Sativa - 60/40

Red Poison
Green Poison x (an exotic purple flowered autoflowering strain, descending from Pakistani Kush ancestors)
Indica: 76,9% / Sativa: 20% / Ruderalis: 3,1%

22 Likes

Thanks for doing the grunt work :stuck_out_tongue:

Good info here

9 Likes

I’m inclined to call Sugar Black Rose x Ghost Toof …

Roast Hoof! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

So happy to see my slaps out there too! Doin the lords work @ReikoX lol. Thanks for the recognition :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Got a great care package today! Thanks @ReikoX can’t wait to pop my first autos.

10 Likes

Hey bro, if you’re the artist behind the slaps, nice work!1!!! I haven’t gotten mine yet, but the ReikoX stickers are rad! I love the sun/moon and the invisible guy…

Any cool stories behind the making of the Logos? I was always an artist wannabe… I appreciate art to the max!

Tell us how it all came to be. I really like the two ReikoX icons for sure… making something look so clean and simple and easy… is always pretty hard. I did construction and contracting most of my life and I always tried to make my stuff look like it blended in and was seamless… it ain’t easy to make something look simple.

I’ll go back to what I do best now, and what I was doing when I started this diatribe…loading and smoking another bowl!

peace

8 Likes

Package came today. Thank you so much @ReikoX for the seeds and the stickers! I look forward to trying these out.

6 Likes

If you want to be an artist, just do something creative you enjoy, pick up a pencil and draw. There are lots of programs for computers, if you want to go digital. I taught myself to airbrush 9 years ago.

4 Likes

Nah, Just the Jellypowered one :wink: Reiko made all his own for sure. He’s got a story or two I’m sure about his lol.

Mine is simply a vectorized stock image i found on the web lol.

Enjoy that bowl GMan!

8 Likes

I still draw every now and then. Not like I used to. I went back to college in my 40’s and majored in art and photography but never finished the degree. Life got in the way real quick. I always admire people who can stick with it. I’m too ADD to sit on one project for a long time… I wish I could. maybe I’ll get back to it.

Do you do the real airbrush or a computer program? I always loved watching airbrush artists. it’s a beautiful medium.

5 Likes

I do both but mainly, airbrush stuff. Its a great medium for painting, as you can pretty much paint anything you want with the right paint.

I mostly paint Canvasses and Tshirts now. I have done hockey masks, motorcycles, crash helmets. Lots of weird stuff that you wouldn’t normally paint on. I haven’t picked up my airbrushes in a year, my hands shake since I injured my neck and its really frustrating when your used to painting at a certain level. So I have gone back to playing my didgeridoo atm, working on my circular breathing technique with flat cheeks, you got to work your diaphragm much harder, although I am starting to get the urge to paint something again. Normally it takes money to get me enthusiastic to paint. I think if I can’t control my airbrushes well enough, I may give painting in oils a go. I like the vibrancy of colour compared to acrylics.

Sorry for spamming your thread Reikio.

5 Likes

I’ve got tails and cracked seeds at 24hrs. Thanks @ReikoX. Now it’s up to me to not mess them up.

14 Likes