ReikoX's F.A.M. Givaway [CLOSED]

Heh, heh, I’ll get this right one day… Thanks! Now I’m back with my original second explantation, or, 'er something like that. lmao…

2 Likes

Check out this very helpful post.

6 Likes

Those are some gorgeous seeds. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks, I still have a lot to understand in the breeding department. Once I reminded myself of how a recessive gene works… I need to find a good source for the info. Some explanations have me lost pretty quick. It’s like college… having the right teacher made all the difference.

3 Likes

I looked them up before but forgot everything and did it again, so I might as well throw it in here for your (and my own) convenience. All info from the respective websites. Please correct me if I got the strains wrong or anything.

Sugar Black Rose
Critical Mass x Black Domina
20% Sativa - 80% Indica

Alaskan Purple
Alaskan Purple x Ruderalis
90% Indica ?% Sativa ?% Ruderalis

Dark Devil
(This is the info by Seedsman. @ReikoX used the F2 from @Mr.Sparkle. There are some high quality pics of them over at this thread of @TrevorLahey.)

Big Devil XL Auto x (an exotic autoflowering strain with purple flowers)
Indica: 40,3% / Sativa: 55% / Ruderalis: 4,7%

Ghost Toof
Fantasmo Express x Toof Decay
Indica/Sativa - 60/40

Red Poison
Green Poison x (an exotic purple flowered autoflowering strain, descending from Pakistani Kush ancestors)
Indica: 76,9% / Sativa: 20% / Ruderalis: 3,1%

22 Likes

Thanks for doing the grunt work :stuck_out_tongue:

Good info here

9 Likes

I’m inclined to call Sugar Black Rose x Ghost Toof …

Roast Hoof! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

So happy to see my slaps out there too! Doin the lords work @ReikoX lol. Thanks for the recognition :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Got a great care package today! Thanks @ReikoX can’t wait to pop my first autos.

10 Likes

Hey bro, if you’re the artist behind the slaps, nice work!1!!! I haven’t gotten mine yet, but the ReikoX stickers are rad! I love the sun/moon and the invisible guy…

Any cool stories behind the making of the Logos? I was always an artist wannabe… I appreciate art to the max!

Tell us how it all came to be. I really like the two ReikoX icons for sure… making something look so clean and simple and easy… is always pretty hard. I did construction and contracting most of my life and I always tried to make my stuff look like it blended in and was seamless… it ain’t easy to make something look simple.

I’ll go back to what I do best now, and what I was doing when I started this diatribe…loading and smoking another bowl!

peace

8 Likes

Package came today. Thank you so much @ReikoX for the seeds and the stickers! I look forward to trying these out.

6 Likes

If you want to be an artist, just do something creative you enjoy, pick up a pencil and draw. There are lots of programs for computers, if you want to go digital. I taught myself to airbrush 9 years ago.

4 Likes

Nah, Just the Jellypowered one :wink: Reiko made all his own for sure. He’s got a story or two I’m sure about his lol.

Mine is simply a vectorized stock image i found on the web lol.

Enjoy that bowl GMan!

8 Likes

I still draw every now and then. Not like I used to. I went back to college in my 40’s and majored in art and photography but never finished the degree. Life got in the way real quick. I always admire people who can stick with it. I’m too ADD to sit on one project for a long time… I wish I could. maybe I’ll get back to it.

Do you do the real airbrush or a computer program? I always loved watching airbrush artists. it’s a beautiful medium.

5 Likes

I do both but mainly, airbrush stuff. Its a great medium for painting, as you can pretty much paint anything you want with the right paint.

I mostly paint Canvasses and Tshirts now. I have done hockey masks, motorcycles, crash helmets. Lots of weird stuff that you wouldn’t normally paint on. I haven’t picked up my airbrushes in a year, my hands shake since I injured my neck and its really frustrating when your used to painting at a certain level. So I have gone back to playing my didgeridoo atm, working on my circular breathing technique with flat cheeks, you got to work your diaphragm much harder, although I am starting to get the urge to paint something again. Normally it takes money to get me enthusiastic to paint. I think if I can’t control my airbrushes well enough, I may give painting in oils a go. I like the vibrancy of colour compared to acrylics.

Sorry for spamming your thread Reikio.

5 Likes

I’ve got tails and cracked seeds at 24hrs. Thanks @ReikoX. Now it’s up to me to not mess them up.

14 Likes

Dayum! These are gonna be some locked to the couch, peeking out the window seeds! I’m curious to grow some indica autos. The resulting bud may have to go strictly to Dad as I’m a sissy though. Lol

You guys are funny trying to match up the seeds. I’m gonna mix mine all up and pick them like a grab bag. I like surprises.

15 Likes

The logo is my BlakSvn (Black Sun). It represents that fleeting moment before an eclipse.

9 Likes

Awesome. I like it a lot. I got to see the full eclipse about 5 or 6 years ago in west Texas. I was so pissed that I didn’t have the right camera gear. It was right before sunset, and I just happened to run out as the cloudy skies broke open and the sun was totally visible right as the eclipse had started. I have a photo somewhere, but it doesn’t do any justice. To see that “gem” on the side of the sun as the shadow closed the gap… breathtaking.

5 Likes

Just got them cant wait to get them in dirt I lost two of them tho they were crushed but that’s fine. Cant wait to see what comes up!!! Thanks agin

6 Likes