ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Thanks. I learned it on Instagram. Guess that platform isn’t completely useless. :grin:

12 Likes

Love how they’ve created a market for testing for the very stuff that they surely helped spread. :sweat_smile:

How to succeed in business:

1. Find a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist yet
  2. Cause the problem
  3. Sell the solution
  4. Never get caught doing #2.
17 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I HATE how accurate that is @SmackyMcSmackers .

9 Likes

Ordered me some new growth room toys.

23 Likes

I swear I hear an MBA talking in there…
:rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Awesome!! You will have little to go wrong then!! Congrats for the self given gift!!

1 Like

aw thats a shame was looking forward to them

2 Likes

Well, one lives. I think I may try the cannabonsai again with it.

7 Likes

That should be fun too.
I just grabbed a controller 67 myself, and what a sweet little unit, you’re going to like it

3 Likes

Just getting caught up @ReikoX! Great thread btw.

4 Likes

I saw an episode of Garden Talk, with Mr. Grow It, where Blu of Greentank talked AvocadoTech.

I was going to try it in my worm bin too.

5 Likes

Random webshots from the garden today…

First up are the reversed JLo F3 plants in the quarantine tent. These were severely stunted. The sepals are opening, but the anthers are not opening and releasing pollen yet. I’ll give them a bit more time, but may have to try this reversal again.

The GWK x JLo that I popped at the same time, also stunted for a bit, are seeded and seem to be finishing up around 9.5 weeks. I will likely let them go a couple weeks longer to ripen up the seeds.

The notill beds are ripening up slowly. The plants are beginning their fade at day 48. These will go about 60 days or so depending on time. I’m going to try the “half dry” before bucking the buds and sticking them in the freezer this time.

Good night ladies, good work, I’ll most likely kill you in the morning. :rofl:

48 Likes

Said the Dread Pirate Roberts! :pirate_flag:

12 Likes

Haha, glad you caught the reference. :grin:

6 Likes

One of the best movies of all time!

2 Likes

Hats off to you, my brethren. You made a beautiful, well-manicured forest there. Congrats!

2 Likes

Is that red glow your 15 min of IR pre-lights-on and post-lights-off?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s correct. Though it seems like my photo reds are on in that picture, not just the far red. When they come on it is working correctly. Thinking something along the lines of thermal expansion.

11 Likes

Wow! It’ll be a serious yield!! Fat and big buds all over!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
Kudos!

3 Likes

Aaaaas yoouuu wiiiiissh!

Looks great! I’ve loved the progression you’ve made over the years, and I especially love how well you’ve documented everything. Inspiring, educational, and best of all fun!

8 Likes