Tents full of happiness and love ft. Bodhi and friends

Wtf :flushed: lol such an interesting smell.
But seriously, I love your smell descriptions and although everything looks nice, that TER F2 looks amazing! :green_heart:

7 Likes

Looking tasty

3 Likes

When I put power back to my grow space, I’ll have to check that out.

Earlier this year, I spoke with AC Infinity’s customer service about a few things and they offered to pass along some of my comments to their devs/engineers. One of my requests was to allow multiple automations that can take effect during different times (lights on = automation 1, lights off = automation 2). Maybe they got enough requests for that to get done.

10 Likes

I would pay extra for that capability.

5 Likes

They must’ve heard you, because now on the Controller 67, at least, you can setup multiple Automations, but I don’t think they can overlap. So during daytime I have mine set to AUTO, with min off speed of 1, and a max speed of 7. Which seems to be able to keep the tent around 60%RH now that I’m running a dehuy. At 10 minutes before lights off, I have an Automation setup to run the fan at full 7 speed, until right before lights on, so for 12 hours basically. Then goes back to normal AUTO setting. However, you could setup multiple Automations now, that change between the modes, ON, OFF, CYCLE, or Temp and RH settings, depending on the time off day.

I’m really glad they listened and added this feature, cause it adds a lot of functionality to the controller.

Edit: Plus I like to be able to monitor the lights off temps and RH through the graphs, plus you could export to csv… if you wanted to get real fancy and do something more with the data.

15 Likes

Okay, I just ordered a controller 67 in that case. Having different day/night settings us something I’ve been wanting for a while now. :grin:

Edit: I also ordered a Niwa grow hub for my lung room. Merry Christmas to me I guess.

15 Likes

X-mas comes early! The controller 67 is pretty reasonable upgrade for $50 at least, plus you’ll get new temp/RH sensor with it.

The NIWA looks cool, I’ve been scoping it on the BAS videos. It’d be nice with blumats, I think you could hook it up to a pump to refill the res when you wanted, along with all the other cool stuff it can do.

8 Likes

I basically want the Niwa to set day/night temps and humidity in the lung room. It is the cheapest option for that. It being an IOT device adds to the benefit. I’ll have AC, Heater, Dehumidifier, and Humidifier hooked up to this.

8 Likes

Just don’t melt the plugs like Jeremy :laughing:

It is nice to be able to control everything thru IOT devices, as there’s definitely stuff I forget to do and would like to be able to log on and force it to happen, or adjust stuff when needed.

Wish the Controller 67 had more than bluetooth connectivity…

6 Likes

Just make sure all your iot devices on their own subnet or their own network entirely so they don’t have access to the rest of the devices in your house or whatever. That goes for your Roku/fire stick/appletv, thermostat, Alexa, etc.

They are all notoriously lacking in security and updates.

6 Likes

that controller looks awesome, was eyeing something like the pulse pro, but this will give a lot of similar data, for 1/10th the price…

3 Likes

I love how other then the word controller I have no idea wtf you folks are talking about lol

7 Likes

Haha, I just want to be able to track some data of what’s going on in my tent, especially when I’m not home to constantly look through the velcro windows…

4 Likes

I won’t be running my lights on it. Unless both the AC and dehumidifier start at the exact same time I should be golden.

Excellent point. They all run on a secondary network (2.4 GHz).

It will do everything the Pulse One does for the same price. The Niwa, however actually allows for automation not just monitoring.

We are talking about this Niwa controller.

9 Likes

I meant the rest of what is going with the controller talk . Also I had no idea just how much a controller controls nowadays until you shared that link . WOW
I have a controller someone gave me years ago worth about $1000 bucks at the time that I have never used lol But I don’t think it was anywhere near the level as this one you folks are rocking.

4 Likes

Dang I might have to order one of these controllers… will help with keeping temps high enough in LED tent, while still being able to run fan enough at night to keep humidity down.

5 Likes

This is the controller I was talking about. Has been collecting dust since I got it lol

I also see it is less then $200 now haha

8 Likes

Someone is in IT security :wink: Always a good idea with any cheap wifi devices, never know what type of backdoor is there on purpose or not.

Yeah, I’m sure with your setup you’re good to go. I would be nervous to run the lights through it as well. Chances of the dehuy and AC running at the same time are probably slim, I would think the AC would provide some level of dehumidification as well.

Shit, looking at your buds and setup, I don’t think you need any controllers, haha. Sometimes old school and simple is the best. Work with your environment… HPS provides plenty of warmth up there :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Awesome! That’s exactly what I was hoping for. It’s nice to see a company take suggestions/requests from customers and make them happen.

5 Likes

What Agency approvals do they have on that unit?
I don’t see any mention on the Amazon page.

Cheers
G

3 Likes