ReikoX's Workshop 2021

I was born a Lefty… but my Roman Catholic Grandmother beat that out of me (as RomCat Grans do)…

10 Likes

That is funny my grandma mom was Roman catholic also. My grandfather was something else he was doing it didn’t have a problem kicking your ass. Lol

1 Like

@ReikoX if use nematodes in coco, can I take a little of the used medium and put into the new and still have the nematodes. These fungus gnats larva are killing my young plants. I’m using microbe lift but I’m still having an outbreak. Thanks

2 Likes

Not very likely, they only tend to live for about 7-10 days in the soil/media. Typically I d two doses a week apart.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’ll do that and see how it goes.

1 Like

Just finished with my final harvest numbers. The dry buds are untrimmed, and the half-dry only dried for about four days at 60°F/60%RH. That is padding my numbers a bit, but not by much.

Grass Fire OG #1 yielded 211 grams half-dry
Grass Fire OG #1 yielded 124 grams dry
Grass Fire OG #2 yielded 187 grams half-dry
Grass Fire OG #2 yielded 84 grams dry
Grass Fire OG #3 yielded 185 grams half-dry
Grass Fire OG #3 yielded 52 grams dry

Total 853 grams* (46.06% over previous)

Vegged for 37 days at 11.91 kWh per day
Flowered for 66 days at 10.89 kWh per day
Average wattage: 908W

0.93 g/W, 8.28 g/day, 0.74 g/kWh, 35.54 g/ft2

*simply summing half-dry weight and untrimmed buds, actual totals may be slightly lower.

43 Likes

MAZEL TOV @ReikoX !!!

7 Likes

Bro do you find higher heat creates fluffy buds with autos,??? I’ve read “some” cope better than photos with higher temperatures. :thinking:

3 Likes

Not sure, I’ve never tested the effects of heat stress on autos. I have everything on a controller.

8 Likes

Holy moly !! That would last me a while. Nice harvest man

2 Likes

Bro your my go to when it comes to autos and you can’t help :sob:
I guess we’ll see in the coming months as my tent tends to hover around the high 70s during lights on.

2 Likes

@ReikoX :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs: A blast!! Congrats! Amazing yield!!

1 Like

:point_up_2: :heart: :heart:A blast!! Congrats! Amazing yield!!

4 Likes

Grab a mirror if ya want me to use my left hand LOL. When I broke my wrist in 2007, I had a cast elbow to palm. Certainly couldn’t write. (I had to sign checks for dads estate in 2007, and my signatures wouldn’t match, boy was that fun explaining).

Anyway, if I try to write with my left hand its all reversed. right to left writing, not left to right, and even in cursive, my writing is reversed as well! Might not be the neatest, but to use my left hand and write correctly takes an immense amount of concentration, if I “just write” its mirror image reversed…

7 Likes

I’ve noticed I can keep autos closer to light then photos. Only reason I know this is I had 2 lavender x taquitos with2 autos and they did not light the light being so close vs the autos. And then like wise with a blueberry short. Will test theory on the next autos I run.

6 Likes

That is cool as ice man! That’s a dang parlor trick. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I still need to make my 2022 thread, but not a lot is going on in the workshop. I did get a soil sample sent off to the lab. I’ll ammend the beds according to the results of that test and start my next grow up in a new thread. I plan to do a quick auto run next.

I harvested about 7 grams of GLo (Grapey Walker Kush x JLo) F2 feminized auto seeds. I triple planted JLo F3 seeds into 2-gallon pots and got two females in one and one in the other. I’m going to let them get a bit bigger, then dump some JLo F3 reversed pollen on them. That pollen may not take, it’s from the stunted ones that didn’t really dump any pollen. I ground up the flowers and passed them through a 120 micron sieve.

Finally, I did a bit more cutting and training on the cannabonsai.

53 Likes

I’m outta likes but :heart:

The Cannasai is really coming in wonderfully!

11 Likes

Unreal looking. So clean. I like that. I try it’s a little hard for me. But seeing this home of yours is like being there. I’m sure you got nice toys.

3 Likes

@ReikoX Nice as always! And the leaves of the Cannabonsai! Awesome! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Got curious, would it be ok to put two autos in a, let’s say, 6 to 9 gallon pot? Meaning to flower them… Looking forward to seeing your 2022 thread! :pray: :hugs:

4 Likes