ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Smart strapping that rez in! Having that thing tumble over, full of water, would be an epic disaster!

4 Likes

You mean reversing females with CS? Spraying able with CS will not do anything to the male.

Yeah woke me up in the middle of the night with that thought. :rofl:

13 Likes

@ReikoX, Anticipation is the name of the game, or else someone would have to put out ā€œfire!ā€
Neat space of yours!! Inspiring!! How is it working? Already set or still tweaking here and there!? Nice work! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

5 Likes

Always tweaking something, working on an auto watering system next.

10 Likes

Almost thereā€¦

33 Likes

@ReikoX ā€¦ cuz! Damn lol you have such a nice setup thereā€¦ almost makes me want to go redo mine to look neaterā€¦ notice the ā€˜almostā€™ lol
but it is IS definitely sweet looking!

5 Likes

Notice the ability to stack another set of nets on top of those. I wish i had thought of that.

4 Likes

Yeah, had to order the correct parts online, but definitely a valuable addition. The second trellise will go up soon, maybe even tonight. :+1:

5 Likes

Itā€™s getting about time to pop some new seeds.

What should I pop next?
  • Tonygreenā€™s GG4 RIL
  • BOGā€™s Sour Lifesaver
  • LED Seedz Creme Brulee

0 voters

31 Likes

Sour Lifesaver should be interesting. could make nice crosses.

5 Likes

BOG, BOG, BOG :grinning:

9 Likes

A lot of BOG going on right now (nothing wrong with that). Iā€™d like to see more Tony Green.

8 Likes

My thoughts exactly. I have not grown any of @Tonygreen beans yet. But Iā€™ve seen pics of the flowers on several strains of his. Appears to be the real deal. Looks like some of that ā€œknock the shit out of you and make you sit downā€ buds. LOL!

11 Likes

I really didnā€™t pay much attention to TG until the Veteranā€™s giveaway. Thanks to @corgitron and those RIL crosses, Iā€™m now interested. And his Better Late than Never thread is one of my favorites.

Edit to add: along with this thread, of course!

7 Likes

Get some bubblehead and thank me later. That shit is some of the best smoke I have ever grown. sour tennis ball fumes.

8 Likes

Tonyā€™s GG4 RIL!!

4 Likes

You already know my answerā€¦ All of them

7 Likes

GG4 and please make some seeds .

4 Likes

I have some of the GG#4 RIL beans so thatā€™s my pick.

7 Likes

That would be really nice @ShiskaberrySavior!!!, GG4 RIL x GG4 RKX!
Letā€™s hope he hears us! :flushed: :rofl: :hugs:

@ReikoX donā€™t mind us!

4 Likes