ReikoX's Workshop 2021

See what I mean people? Pure evil!!

Class act and true OGer :beers:

5 Likes

Thanks man but are you sure? Seriously I literally just walked in my door to find
10 Northern B.C. Skunk x Dragon’s Blood Hash Plant
10 Sour Strawberry
10 Sunshine #4
sitting in my mailbox. I have no issues passing them along to you if you want them.

12 Likes

Hey @ReikoX , loving the seed give aways but I think deep down you have an ulterior motive hey. This is a brilliant way to generate trafic to your grow log :laughing: :joy: :rofl:

Great work Mate, keep it up

Cheers Johnny

7 Likes

You are a true OG, but I think you should keep these. Your efforts on here are well documented, and you certainly deserve some spoils.

Hey, if you happen to f1 them with anything, keep me in mind down the line :wink:

Thanks again, and have a cannablessed day.

7 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity Reiko, Alterior motives or not (duh) :joy:

4 Likes

Damn good mail day!

3 Likes

Yes sir, all 3 of those strains looked killer. Coming home was extra special today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Well deserved! :laughing:

1 Like

Darn it yall beat me lol

1 Like

Hey @Donnie, I was gonna let you know but missed it too! Oh well! Next one is ours! Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

It’s on next Friday lol we still got a chance for Saturday sparkle

4 Likes

I’ll take them Doug!!!
Hahaha! Just kidding. But Youdaman!

2 Likes

I gotta say today was very torturous. I had a feeling when I woke up with a shit eating grin on my face. And the first thing I thought of was that it was free seed Friday. The sharks were already starting 2 swarm. I was truly bummed when I had 2 go 2 work . I went 2 lunch & chk da phone 2 congrats someone only 2 find taunting. I get off work 2 chk da ph. And all of a sudden I saw the black sun pop up. I hit the send button a little 2 hard & dropped my ph. Had 2 resend quickly, I had 2 win something! Would I do it all again he’ll yes. Thank u so much @ReikoX u brought Tears of joy 2 my eyes…

10 Likes

Once things get going and I have seeds made im.looking at doing a manic Monday seed day lol

6 Likes

Sorry for the long acceptance speech; but I felt like I just won a Grammy award. :green_heart:@OG

8 Likes

Haha… that’s good stuff @MTL :boom::v:t3::boom:

2 Likes

And you started early, well, you got it! Congrats!

2 Likes

Haven’t been showing much of these as they don’t look too hot. Here we are at day 41F. ICookies on the left, Cherry Tart in the middle and on the Right.

The bonsai isn’t doing too well either. I thinknI did it too early and I keep forgetting to water the poor thing.

26 Likes

I found this paper yesterday, Characterization of Nutrient Disorders of Cannabis sativa, that discusses different deficiencies in cannabis plants. It almost looks to me like I have an iron deficiency going on. The description seems to fit my symptoms.

This is very likely the case, my pH is quite high when using the silica. Iron locks out a pH around 6.5, the one time I tested my nutrient solution the pH was well above 8.0.
user17219_pic14203_1233853343|nullxnull

In addition, my soil mix has a bunch of calcium sources (oyster shell flour, crab/shrimp meal, gypsum, and EWC) which are antagonistic to iron.

19 Likes

I love those charts, I use the pH one all the time. It’s a pretty easy way to explain nutrient lockout to people.
Another helpful one…

8 Likes