ReikoX's Workshop 2022

No in veg I target 84°F/70%RH, in flower 81°F/58%RH

20 Likes

Perfect. Many thanks.

2 Likes

These arrived today! Thank you @ReikoX

23 Likes

That’s what I need.

Nice setup bro, you have more control over your grow than I have over my life lol. How’s the arm btw?

3 Likes

All healed up for the most part. I’m back to skating at about 90%. My kiddo yelled at me to tone it down Wednesday. :rofl:

21 Likes

I know how that goes, I broke my arm twice in the same spot a year apart when I was a kid lol. Had to learn to wipe with my left hand, definitely don’t recommend :joy:

3 Likes

I took my niece to the skate park a few months ago. I was so pumped when I land a kick flip, I was so hurt when the next one put me on my arse hard. I certainly don’t bounce back the way I used too.

5 Likes

Talk about controlled to the max , looking good always nice to stop in and see whats up cheers. Lol had no idea that you made a new thread will be following for sure cheers.

2 Likes

Damn dude! No wonder you produced some of those sick Ghost Rose genetics. You got your setup on the go!!!

2 Likes

hahaha, buggery - I met my sister at a skate park last week where she was taking her boys for a play. Me being me, I said I used to skate when I was a lad, when boards were wider etc… Got on, thought I would go for something easy like ollie up the kerb…I have never fallen so hard and pathetically in my whole life…Age is cruel, and so are sisters boys laughing at their meek uncle :wink:

8 Likes

Been pretty busy lately, but got some time to play in the garden tonight. First thing I did was a little more training on my male GG4 RIL bonsai. It’s amazing how flexible these plants are.

Here is a small auto bonsai I did. I didn’t even think this one would live.

I am down to 3, maybe 4 of the Solo’s Stash I planted in the hot/wet soil. I have since tossed that soil and made a starter mix with two gallons perlite, six gallons peat, and a cup of lime (oyster shell flour). I planted the only five JLo F4 I made in it to test it out.

I also trimmed up my GFOG bonsai mothers.

Finally, I trimmed up the dichondra that has been overgrowing wverything. That sad looking SAD plant had a Blumat that was too “tight” that explains it.

65 Likes

Love the Bonsai
You could be spelling out rude words in your garden… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Bad Sativa… Bad!

Cheers
G

12 Likes

To much time on his hands. This guy needs to go to the moon. Lol . Grow space weed. Very cool

5 Likes

Things are looking great dude. The Jabbas Stash must be a good one. I believe you’ve ran that a bit. Good looking grass. As always, I love the setups and the LEDs you use. It’s very cool the way you have cams and all your sensors and controls to really grow the gas you do. Always a pleasure dude.

By the way. I must have read your mind as I’m gonna run some GGRIL and some GB. That Gorilla Bubble is amazing man. I have some Sour Bubble I need to get to as well. So much, so little space. Hehe. Have a good one bud. Be safe out there.:v::grin:

9 Likes

I call that extreme abuse of a female! How dare you! :slight_smile: lol

5 Likes

What happened with the plants you thought had mosaic virus? Did you ditch them or decide they were okay?

3 Likes

It was (mist likely) hops latent viroid. I tossed all my plants and started over again from seed.

19 Likes

Damn Hops Laden Viroids!..

2 Likes

Project F.A.M 2022 is going swimmingly. I had some issues with my cover crop and Blumats. These are at about 69 days from germination. Plucked three seeds, two were ready, one wasn’t. So I’ll give them another week or two.

49 Likes