ReikoX's Workshop 2022

Hey @ReikoX I noticed only some strips lit up and your still stacking hard. Those lights are topped out as well. I bought a nice Dremel and some stuff to help with assembling things. Those strips are the deal dude. I’m gonna have to pull the trigger and build a rack or 2.

The heat is insane even with a 12/12 cycle using HPS lamp. I got a 6 pot Cobb unit I’d like to retrofit with some better diodes and a single driver. I believe it’s cheap enough now for me to do. Those lights are hammering.

6 Likes

Controlling your health via simply controlling the soil it grows on😍
That’s amazing brother…
Thank you for the directions :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yes, I only leave the 5000K lights on for pictures. They come out better that way. I turn the 2700K and supplemental back on after the pictures.

19 Likes

@ReikoX visiting here is always equally inspirational and intimidating! :smiley:

:metal: Rock on your plant orchestra! :metal:

8 Likes

Got my pen and paper, new kid at school in the first row…I need to get out more! Simply Amazing :clap::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I feel this. I have a pothos that gets doused with all the best samples I look at under the scope and it looks like it’s on steroids. I have it hung over the toilet too so when I’m doing the Doo I look like I have a huge head of leaf hair.

3 Likes

Dialed in as always mate, if you ever worked in a 5 star restaurant you would definitely be the pastry chef making desserts with precision. I’m more of a sauce or soup chef, keep adding stuff until it tastes right haha.

What did you think of the Obi-Wan series? I gave it a v/good 4🌟’s. Disney are surprisingly doing some quality work with the franchise

14 Likes

I really liked how the story revolved around Leia instead of Luke. I recently watched a fan edit where they condensed it to 2.5 hours.

14 Likes

I did too, that little girl actor killed it she looked identical too.

Where do I find that edit mate?

3 Likes

No clue, it is something my brother dug up. :rofl:

3 Likes

All showing female.

36 Likes

Makes perfect sense. Always a pleasure sir. Nice to see everyone here as well showing support to one our best all around guys. Senor Suave. Only I can say Ricooo…Suaaaveee. Hehe! :rofl::+1:. You da man Reiko. Keep at it. I enjoy how clinical everything you do is. Be safe. Have a good one.:v::grin:

5 Likes

Six of the seven Dominion Deisel have popped and are transplanted into soil. I mixed some old, hot, soil with some “pro mix” 1:1 and transplanted in that. Hopefully it’s not too hot for the young ones.

50 Likes

Solo’s Stash day 40F.

I’ve been having issues with these plants and I’m leaning towards blaming the fan.

My grow environment over the last month look good. Temperature is 78.1°F day, 73.7°F night. Relative humidity is 54.7% day, 57.7% night. CO2 is 483.3 PPM day, 337.4 PPM night.

My soil test did indicate I was low on manganese, I was at the max recommended addition, so I was definitely low. I foliar sprayed manganese a couple times, but don’t want to spray this far into flower.

The plants closest to the fan are getting yellow and crispy at the ends.

The plants furthest from the fan look pretty good for abput six weeks.

I ordered an AC Infinity 6" oscillating that I hope will work better. I’ll have to wait to get in there to install it though

58 Likes

I hope the new fan works out for you, and you get it in a timely manner.
Can you re-locate it to more of the middle of the room. So it oscillates from the center to each side instead of blowing from one side to the other?

10 Likes

Already got the fan, but won’t install it until after this round. I already downgraded to this 12" from the 16" one I originally had.

18 Likes

Still looking good nice room full to boot .

10 Likes

Starting to mature and flower.

35 Likes

I’m starting to get a little worried…7 different strains of photos outdoor, none are flowering yet.

7 Likes

7 strains not flowering? What’s your outdoor light right now? Mine is:

I ordered some romulan seeds for Mrs. Helios to test grow outdoor, starting this saturday. Most of the outdoor we grow doesn’t start to flower over 13 hours of sunlight, some strains outdoor didn’t start to flower or even show the sex till 12 hours was taking place. @CanuckistanPete you got a picture?

13 Likes