ReikoX's Workshop 2022

Happy Friday everyone! I moved the Dominion Diesel plants to the top shelf under the bigger light.

These clones will likely replace the sad looking clones and mothers.

The sad looking clones and mothers. I left them without food too long, my bad.

Here are a couple bud shots of the Solo’s Stash.

59 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to you. Almost 2 years now.

2 Likes

@ReikoX The mothers, which cultivars are they!? I mean, also, how old are they? Just a big felt solo cup, right!? Everything looking as good as it gets!! :sunglasses:
Good weekend!!

3 Likes

The mothers are Grass Fire OG and Solo’s Stash. They are about three months old now. Yes just black felt solo cups. Was feeding them Jack’s 321, but they have been on RO for a week or so and aren’t too happy about it.

19 Likes

cmd/ open sync link lab t-fer

:sunglasses:

26 Likes

This is Ground Control to Major Tom
You’ve really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it’s time to leave the capsule if you dare.

8 Likes

He’s in space right now man. Some Ziggy Stardust! Yea. That man is on fire!

4 Likes

Ground Control to Major Tom…
Your circuits dead,
There’s something wrong!
Can you hear me Major Tom?
As I’m sitting in my tin can.
Far above the world.
Planet Earth is blue,
And there’s nothing I can do…

9 Likes

Cmd/ load: 8,1, com laser link firing…

To: @ReikoX secret op Glo 30 days flower.

Subjects are expanding exponentially, Trichomes pushing over max!

:sunglasses: have a awesome day.

30 Likes

Incredible buds, Bud!
I’m gonna grow some like that some day. Until then, I will live vicariously through you. Hehe.

10 Likes

I went ahead and chopped the plants down this weekend. I took both Solo’s Stash plants down and put them straight into the freezer for live rosin. I got roughly 1.4 kg wet from them.

The Grass Fire OG plants are hanging to dry. I still have rosin from my last batch, so these flowers will likely be gifted to my brother.

Next round is has been moved to the top shelf in the veg room.

50 Likes

Now what are you gonna do? Lol Plant da seed! You said something about some clones. Nice turn.

2 Likes

Next round is Dominion Deisel. They are in solo cups now, will grow to about six nodes and throw them in 12/12 for a couple days. Once I know sex, I’ll take clones and plant the females.

When I get some free time, probably a couple weeks, I will run the fresh frozen buds through the bubble bags and let it dry in the beer froster. Once dry I’ll press that for rosin.

The clones are for my dad and to make some F2 seeds in the small QT tent.

35 Likes

That is cool that you got your family involved like that. Don’t see anything wrong in that whatsoever. It’s a little different on my side of the table. What was crazy I seen my parents smoke. I remember how young I was the first time I ever smoked. As a child I seen it growing. Weed and Playboy magazines. Of course high times. High times was my favorite magazine. I haven’t seen one in years. Actually National Geographic and popular science. Always wanted to make one of those three wheeled motorcycle kit cars.

11 Likes

Last night I trimmed up the Grass Fire OG buds and got some final weights for this round.

Solo’s Stash #2 yielded 712 grams wet (142 grams dry)
Solo’s Stash #2 yielded 19 grams dry
Solo’s Stash #3 yielded 834 grams wet (167 grams dry)
Grass Fire OG yielded 154 grams dry
Total grams dry* 482

Vegged for 43 days at 11.91 kWh per day
Flowered for 67 days at 10.89 kWh per day
Average wattage: 908W
0.53 g/W, 4.38 g/day, 0.39 g/kWh, 20.09 g/ft2

*dry estimated as wet / 5

42 Likes

That was a nice round. How tall are they? The ones in your bed’s? Just curious.

4 Likes

I didn’t measure, the top screen is about 2’ from the top of the soil beds.

8 Likes

Hey buddy. Maybe a typo. But you have 2x solo stash #2, one of which yielded 142g dry, and the other only 19g? Maybe a digit got dropped?

4 Likes

Not a typo. I put 712 grams wet (142 grams dry) in the freezer and I dried a couple tops to smoke (19 grams). :+1:

11 Likes

I see. Thx.
Killer run!

:robot:

PS some pretty colors on a Ghost Rose.

22 Likes