ReikoX's Workshop 2022

It wasn’t bad at all, I had some issues I hope to resolve next round. It was better than my (seeded) auto run where I got 280 grams of dry (seeded)bud. But not as good as the all Grass Fire OG run that yielded 853 grams.

We will see how well it washes next. :+1:

15 Likes

That’s quite the haul is that a auto flower strain?

5 Likes

No, that’s a photoperiod by LED Seedz.

11 Likes

Which freezer do you use? How’s the quality compared to traditional methods?

4 Likes

I’m using my beer froster to store the frozen buds. Last time I did a half-dry and that was nice too. I prefer the fresh frozen stuff. It tends to capture more of the essence of the live plant.

13 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about bartender.

2 Likes

Hey man… look what landed in my hands :slight_smile: look forward to trying them later on!!
Peace!

17 Likes

@Budmeister Love the self mispelling! :laughing:
@ReikoX rocks!

3 Likes

Nice, not many of those left. :+1:

10 Likes

Not my writing!! but haha yeah! just noticed! :smiley: :beers:

5 Likes

Coming from the one and only… not a problem!! :thinking: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Haha, that is indeed my writing and misspelling. :rofl:

16 Likes

Cut down the Glo’s, rainy weather and dense buds don’t mix. I could hand out a beat down with these clubs… errr I mean buds. :sunglasses:

30 Likes

They need a seed run if possible. They need preserved. LRUV has the best smell from any strain I’ve grown. They don’t yield great but honestly the time and effort for the smell alone is worth it. OH! I forgot to mention. The trichome production and stone from them is on point. :v:

8 Likes

Got my soil test results back from the lab. Things look pretty good, except manganese is still way lower than I would like it to be. Following the guidelines, I’m only adding about 10 pounds per acre of elemental manganese, but my soil has a deficit of 104 pounds per acre of manganese. I will continue adding it as a foliar spray and see where that gets me. Another change, not shown on these test results, is the addition of 170 pounds per acre of nitrogen. Further research led me to the conclusion that there is a cap to the limit of nitrogen released from organic matter. A few other trace elements need a boost as well. The last test showed a very high potassium level, that must have been an error, because potassium is back on track.

Soil Prescription
350 grams Feather Meal
325 grams Fish Bone Meal
2.5 grams Borax
8 grams Manganese Sulfate
1.25 grams Cobalt Sulfate Heptahydrate
3 grams Copper Sulfate Heptahydrate
0.5 grams Sodium Molybdate Dihydrate

Previous Soil prescription
460 grams Fish Bone
500 grams Gypsum
2 grams Borax
8 grams Manganese Sulfate
1.75 grams Cobalt Sulfate Heptahydrate
0.50 grams Sodium Molybdate
100 grams Greensand

39 Likes

Very cool work there man! I just tend to wing it, lol!

5 Likes

Usually most just wing it, especially in a no-till type soil. Honestly I probably could have just added some craft blend and called it a day. But I would likely still have a Mn issue. Struggling trying to get Mn closer to Fe. :wink:

16 Likes

and it gives you something to worry over…lol

7 Likes

What are you using for foliar Manganese? Is it in the Sea-90?
:pray:

:robot:

5 Likes

Manganese sulfate. It’s approved for use in organic farming if a soil test shows a deficiency. I like to chelate it with fulvic acid and add a wetting agent (quillaja).

11 Likes