ReikoX's Workshop 2022

Plants look so vibrant and healthy! Gonna grow some fat sticky buds, I can feel it coming!
:robot:

5 Likes

Looking nice what are there names ?

2 Likes

I have two different Grass Fire OG moms and two Solo’s Stash moms. I’ll probably reduce that to one of each after I wash both the Solo’s Stash plants.

10 Likes

They all look excellent are they similar or just need the room?

2 Likes

Similar, but one GFOG produces better hash. I’ve only washed one of the Solo’s Stash plants, but one of them wants to flower when cloning or it gets shaded.

6 Likes

Looks like you got caught up, nice work. :sunglasses:

If I cross a reg photo period pollen with my JLo will the seeds carry over the auto flower or terminate it?

19 Likes

Have a great Wednesday.

20 Likes

It will be a photoperiod, you would need to make F2s then sort through those for the autoflowering trait.

12 Likes

Hybrid mando+darth

Is the same also true if i use JLo pollen to make JLo seeds? Or will they automatically make more auto’s of the same quality?

Off to smoke some GLo

It’s sooooo dark chocolate now with some cure time.

20 Likes

Yes auto x auto = auto.

12 Likes

Thank you.

Just made my 1st day of vacation Awesome! I’ve got 4 JLo seeds left for my next grow, no pollination for this incredible JLo.

Do you have any of the JLo seeds left?

15 Likes

Only enough for me to work with. I’ll likely make some F4 soon, trying to lock in the CBD trait.

18 Likes

Looking forward to the F4 :sunglasses:

5 Likes

What say you?

6 Likes

Tie fighter struts. :wink:

9 Likes

Berserker slowly smiles but his smile never reaches his eyes.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Fed the Dominion Diesel last night. Mixed up some quillaja, Fish Brew, TM-7, EM1, soy aminos, aloe, malted barley, and some FPJ. They will likely get two more weeks of veg before flipping to flower. They sure are some bushy plants.

54 Likes

You’ve gotta have the cleanest most sterile looking grow I’ve seen on here. What a thing to behold. Excellent work @ReikoX !

13 Likes

It’s like visiting the grow deck on an interstellar ship isn’t it? :rocket:

Open the grow bay doors Hal…

5 Likes