ReikoX's Workshop

You know, I have weighed my Bud crunch’s, but never had on Bubble crunch’s. I just know that if I use 3.5 grams (all my little 1 ton with 3 inch round plates can handle at once) i will get a waterfall which I love to watch, lol…

7 Likes

Skywalker OG at 8 weeks. Almost there, in getting excited.

Added four 4000K strips I got fro.@Jellypowered to my brother’s rig.

35 Likes

Nice light set up! Be ubber better now huh!

Never had Skywalker, hear it is great, pretty sure you will get the greatness out of them, looks the part!

6 Likes

360 watts of LED brightness!

5 Likes

Well I’m getting one step closer to the workshop rebuild. I got my dad’s clones to him and the workbench is now empty. I’ll disassemble it and re-use the lights, and other automation equipment later.

The clones in Quarantine are about done (day 25/30) so that will free up that spot for bonsai mothers. Hopefully I can fit them all in there while I do the rebuild.

That leaves the no-till bed, that should be done this weekend. I’ll dry them in there. My neighbor asked me how much I would sell it for, I was thinking $500 for the COB rig, light, fan, and no-till bed.

30 Likes

Skywalker OG at 9 weeks. Pretty much donesauce.

32 Likes

Im curious - do you check trichs for amber/cloudy or do you go by the color of the stigma or?

By the way, I was just Googling “pistil” to be sure I spelled it correctly, and discovered that what I was calling a pistil (the white hairs that turn color as the bud ripens) is really a stigma?

In any case, what tells you the plant is ready to harvest?

4 Likes

Nice looking grow @ReikoX I think its gonna take me a year to go through this thread and see what you’re up to in there :laughing:

4 Likes

Yes, technically a pistil is the male part…

I usually check trichomes to see if a plant is done, but use the plant signals (leaves turning yellow, pistils receding, cylax swelling) to determine when to start looking. I’ve grown this cut enough to know it is done at nine weeks.

11 Likes

Quarantine is officially over. After 30 days, not only have these grown, but they are healthy and happy too.

29 Likes

Skywalker OG came down at 64 days. Smells dank AF!

37 Likes

Well, I dont really have any plants right now. Skywalker is still drying nice and slow. All I have now are my clones and bonsai mothers.

28 Likes

Wow! Damn Reiko. I love that Skywalker OG. It went away. I smoked it when it was around. Ill pick some up. You killed it. What kinda smells? Looks super dense. I love it. Saved some nice clones too. You gonna run it again? Have a good one bud. Fresh Skywalker rosin. Mmm. Lucky dog. :rofl:

5 Likes

It smells of pine and lemon cleaner. It’s one of my favorite cultivars right now, I will definitely be running it again. My only complaint is, this cut takes forever to clone.

13 Likes

Merry X-mas and Happy New Year!

10 Likes

Thanks brotha, spending time with the family. :+1::evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Happy Christmas man, I hope you have a wonderful New year full of monster buds man :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s not true, bud. The pistil is part of the female flower. And while it’s true that the hairs we see are technically called stigmas, they are just parts of a whole unit of the reproductive cycle known as the pistil, which also refers to parts that we can’t see because they are inside of the calyxes. And that’s really the commonly made mistake we all make is calling bracts “calyxes.” They’re actually bracts. We can’t see the calyx. I could go on and nerd out about this stuff, but I just wanted to say that the pistil is not related to male plants at all. That might be the stamen you’re thinking of.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I cant seem to find pool shock…is that an actual brand?
I was able to find this…same thing’ish? Use at same measures you stated?

Edit:
Shelf stable liquid form?

5 Likes

That HTH stuff looks like the right kind. Pool shock is a generic term, not a name brand. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes