ReikoX's Workshop

I was totally gonna say something depraved and nasty about that pumpkin

4 Likes

Just decanted the pumpkin ferment. Ran mine through a salad shooter and
the shreds turned almost translucent after the ferment. Dry enough for the
bokashi bin that was started for the plant trimmings.

4 Likes

Sugar sugar? Or like a molasses or cane extract?

2 Likes

I see brown sugar there

4 Likes

Man we must be on the same vibe lately with our ferments. Didnā€™t you do prickly pear too? Did you do yucca? :grin:

Brown granulated sugar. It pulls the moisture from the fruit with osmotic pressure. Itā€™s a trip to watch, it happens fast while you stir it it just gets more and more syrupy.

2 Likes

You are right! I didnā€™t get that far when i posted that

2 Likes

Didnā€™t do a yucca, but thought about it (went aloe instead).
Same vibe and direction except much much more micro in scale.
Keep the updates comingā€¦

4 Likes

I use ā€œraw cane sugarā€

1 Like

wait are you growing that in a pc case?

2 Likes

Yep micro pollen chuck.:mag: PC case (old alienware case) with COBs (Bridgelux vero). :laughing:

2 Likes

what do you have for air filtration ? did you document the DIY in this thread?? would love something similar for myself

Winter usually causes me quite a bit of grief when it comes to cloning. I found this little nine site EZ Cloner on Amazon, and thought I would give it a try. I first put it together and cleaned it thoroughly with bleach. Once sterilized, I filled it up with tap water and added the Clear Rez product. Apparently this is simply watered down calcium-hypochlorite, or pool shock. Add one gram of this to one gallon of water to make the stock solution. This is then added at one ounce per five gallons of water. Re-add every three days. I forgot to adjust the pH to 6.0 like the directions indicated. I may do that today, I may not bother. It is filled with some pretty big clones (at least for me) of Ancestral Skunk #1.

Here is a shot of the whole veg area. Up front we have the Skywalker OG taking off at about two weeks veg. I began training her to the screen and tucking fan leaves. To her right, is the short and stalky Adonis, also at two weeks. Iā€™ve not yet flowered either of these varieties. Iā€™ve had both of these clones for quite a while now. Never ran them. Iā€™m getting some nice funk off the Skywalker right now. On the right are the Bubba Kush S1 that have been in veg forever. I just topped about 2/3 off of them, not sure if they will ever make it to flower. Glad I culled her, though most of my problems were probably soil related.

Here are my Zak Haze girls after about two weeks of flowering. Getting super excited about these, they are looking great compared to last round. They should be done stretching by now. She is definitely my favorite girl in the garden right now.

Here is the rest of flower. Itā€™s getting pretty full in there! Back right are Bubba Kush S1 that are five weeks. Up front are the Bubba Kush S1 that were planted three weeks later, making them two weeks old. They were topped because they stretched like mad. I usually wouldnā€™t, but I wasnā€™t even going to flower them so mehā€¦

10 Likes

My mothers were getting really close to the light. Normally I would trim them back at this point, but I want to take some larger clones soon. Iā€™ve been somewhat lazy and simply bottom feeding them the last few days. Itā€™s working out quite well actually.

Since I donā€™t need to clone on top of my light anymore, I decided to mount my light directly to the ceiling. I removed the bulbs and the reflector, drilled a couple of holes in the top, and screwed it directly to the ceiling. I then put back on the reflectors and the bulbs. Now I have quite a bit more height for my moms.

10 Likes

impressive even canopy. The stalks are great looking too. Looks like you have them on lock. Cheers

3 Likes

@ReikoX
We got to get you growing some bigger plants my friend. :grin:

3 Likes

Legally I canā€™t really grow much bigger. Iā€™m only allowed to produce 230 grams every four months. With my perpetual setup, thatā€™s two ounces every three weeks. I have no respect for plant counts, but make sure my production is within legal limits. They donā€™t allow vending here. In fact, we technically donā€™t have dispensaries. Its setup so everyone who sells here is a producer.

Now illegally, I could transform that whole 10x10 into a grow room and bust out the fire for the black market. Not that I would ever sell on the black market. :angel:

9 Likes

The autos in the PC are finishing up. Some of them would be finished, but they were pollinated a little late. Ideally I would like to give them another two weeks to finish. My plan is to basically let them die on the vine.

Regardless, Iā€™m sure I will get more than the original 10 seeds I started with. Check out the crazy tall La Diva, sheā€™s all foxtails. They are really small, next time I will use bigger pots in here. I need a break now thpugh, do the PC will be dormant for a while.

In my upstairs bathroom are the original Crystal Candy on the left and the La Diva on the right. Iā€™ve been collecting pollen for the last few week trying to decide if I want to make mare feminized auto seeds or if i should just throw it in the freezer for later. The Crystal Candy has full started to revert back to female. I manually pollinated her and will let her finish producing seeds in here.

11 Likes

I donā€™t know man I would think it natural for a ā€œKnight of the black sunā€ to shop and sell in the" black market" at night on Sunday Iā€™m just saying

No man, Iā€™m a perfect little angel :angel:

What font do we use for sarcasm again :imp:

3 Likes

I hate all the bureaucratic B.S. our glorious leaders think we deserve but refuse to abide by themselves. Create a new law, create a new criminal. In a few decades people will talk about how barbaric and oppressive our current governments are.

4 Likes