ReikoX's Workshop

Mine is only 30" :grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

You sir are a master of the micro grow.

3 Likes

Grass Monkey at 5 weeks. They are drinking much more now and got a bit dry after three days without water. Time to kick up the watering to every other day for the next couple of weeks. I’m very happy with the SolStrips this run. They are definitely blowing the 150-watt CMH bulb away. Starting to get a hint of a pine/fuel aroma, but still smells very veggie, like celery on the stem rub.

Creme Brulee at two weeks from being dropped in the water. They are without a dome now and the stagglers have caught up. I also upped the power level on the veg lights a bit.

If you recall, I the Juanita was not too happy when first placed into the no-till bed. I top dressed the plant with about 1/2" of worm castings. A few days later, she has greened right up and is starting to grow again.

25 Likes

Mine smell good that is why I wanted to save them.

3 Likes

Your recipe is like 99.9% of what I use I absolutely love it can’t go wrong with this mix peeps!

4 Likes

Yeah it’s a pretty basic, yet effective, recipe. Coots mix with a few extras like biochar and malted barley powder. I need to make another batch soon. This batch will be 9 cubic feet for my outdoor greenhouse. Mostly herbs and flowers in there, but I may sneak an auto in there.

6 Likes

Ya I think I one of pod casts I’v listen to recently COOT made mention of using malted barley in the worm bin it was kis organics but leaning more towards pod cast put out by Jeremy @BAS!

2 Likes

These autos still have a week or so more, so I threw them in my filing cabinet to finish up. These are a good example of how versatile autos can be. They started out around the 150-watt CMH set for 12/12 for the first six weeks. They have been under about 75-100 watts of 5000K SolStrips for the last two weeks. Now they are under 86-watts of 2700K off-the-shelf LED lights.

I had to move the auto to make room for the Creme Brulee. I’ll transplant them in a day or two.

Finally some dry bud shots from the 1x1x2 cab. These are Blueberry by Dinafem, they have a sweet and fuely smell right now, but I bet with a cure the taste will mellow. The buds did come out a nice silvery blue color. I pressed a couple of fresh buds and got some nice rosin out of it, about 10-12% return.

21 Likes

The Juanita la Lagrimosa in the storage cabinet is green, healthy, happy, and starting to fill in the screen. After adding the worm castings the cover crop took off, so I have been mowing the lawn pretty often.

I keep forgetting to snap a picture of the Creme Brulee, so you are stuck with a webcam pic. They are starting to take off. I don’t normally top, but I’m going to with these on @LED_Seedz recommendation. I’ll top at the 7th node and clean up the bottom two nodes before flipping to flower.

15 Likes

I got my reef cycler by Dirk Diggler Glass a whole two days early. I’m still breaking it in, but I’m digging it so far. I ordered up a new dabber to go with it, it’s King Titans trident.

Here is a little closer look at the coral.

28 Likes

That’s a pretty piece love the corals

4 Likes

yeah have to say thats pretty cool.

6 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: ReikoX’s Auto Projects

The workshop has been pretty much on auto pilot. The Creme Brulee by @LED_Seedz are all ready to flip I took them out, topped them at the 7th node, and took the bottom two nodes for clones. While trimming them, I was able to identify four males, one female, and three aren’t showing either way yet. I haven’t culled the males just yet.

I got a good four clones from each plant. The males are on the left, the female and unknown are on the right. I’ll let them sit in the cups for a few days before putting the females into the cloner.

The schedule has been changed to 12/12. In about a week, I’ll move them to the other side to flower out and move the Diamonds and Pearls in this side. It tends to run hotter, so I like to run it as the veg side when possible.

15 Likes

Thank @ReikoX got my seeds today and stickers!!!

6 Likes

Hey @Mr.Sparkle I got your sticker today. Oh, I guess there were seeds too. :grin:

@FredFlinstoner, @Tinytuttle, and @Artisan, here is Juanita filling out the screen. It’s been about five weeks since she was first transplanted into the bed. I hope to give her about one more week then flip. She should fill the screen and then some by the time she is done stretching.

19 Likes

Nice even canopy! What size you growing in there a 3x3 area all soil?

1 Like

nice :wink: glad they arrived

3 Likes

Great little setup there mate,not unlike mine as in size area…so you have a garden bed there with straw to keep in the moisture?

1 Like

The cabinet is about 2’x3’ and the no-till bed is 14"x30" holds about 15-gallons of soil. The cover is a combination of clever, leaves, stems and rice hulls.

4 Likes