The workshop has been pretty much on auto pilot. The Creme Brulee by @LED_Seedz are all ready to flip I took them out, topped them at the 7th node, and took the bottom two nodes for clones. While trimming them, I was able to identify four males, one female, and three aren't showing either way yet. I haven't culled the males just yet.
I got a good four clones from each plant. The males are on the left, the female and unknown are on the right. I'll let them sit in the cups for a few days before putting the females into the cloner.
The schedule has been changed to 12/12. In about a week, I'll move them to the other side to flower out and move the Diamonds and Pearls in this side. It tends to run hotter, so I like to run it as the veg side when possible.