ReikoX's Auto Projects

Hey @ReikoX. I too have a few of your fems planted out… The one in my room in a fountain drink cup is loving life though. I forgot to snap pics last night when I was there. She’s a hungry girl… After 5 days without a feeding she started yellowing off her lowest two leafs. I gave her a big drink of good organic jobes and a topping of EWC. She is looking promising. Smells nice but not strong. Crystals are starting to form and it looks like it’ll have an acceptable amount of smoke from her structure.

3 Likes

Hi @ReikoX mate thanks for your reg breeder pack , i received it today ( Monday), v.much appreciated…!

In your opinion what is your favourite from la diva, ultra violet #s 1 & 2 and the devil #1 & 2 x lowryder…?
Day smoke or night time puff.?

Any info about these would be great :+1:
Thanks again mate,
Happy growing ,
Gaz

3 Likes

The La Diva cross is the one with the best male/female ratio. I would start with that one.

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch @ReikoX for your regular auto seeds , just a couple of questions bud. , what heights can these females reach & what is the average time til flower starts.? Any info appreciated mate…
Happy growing ,
Gaz

7 Likes

I grow mine small using small pots. In two gallon pots, they will likely stay under two feet tall. They generally start showing sex around three weeks. It’s not hard to tell when they started flowering.

12 Likes

I know this mt, i was asking how long ( average), til they Start flowering, so as to know when/if to try any lst or fim/top em before they flower … thanks.

Happy growing
Gaz

1 Like

My oldest of @ReikoX autos from a mix pack of fems started about 3 or 4 weeks after sprouting from the soil.

EDIT: after checking my diary it was 23 days…

7 Likes

Hi @Eddie.saw thanks for heads up regarding the veg period of your @ReikoX’s auto’s., this helps me a bit mate…
happy growing ,
Gaz

5 Likes

I harvested some Crystal Candy x Big Devil XL autos last week. Here are the dried shots. Nothing to write home about, but I got about 6-7 grams from each plant in a two gallon container. These were literally just thrown in any empty corner. Six weeks of 12/12 around the 150-watt CMH. Two weeks of 18/6 under 100-watts of SolStrips. Then two more weeks in the filing cabinet under 86-watts of off-the-shelf LED. I pressed most of it, got a decent 12% yield.

17 Likes

Hey @ReikoX…here are 2 of your crystal candies…i had them short and on point…ever since i put them outside in the garden,they have had a hellacious growth spurt…love em…they are starting to flower looks like today…close ups later.thanks brother.

1 Like

17 Likes

@ReikoX you are the man bro!! I’ve got about 100 posts saved in my personal growing refrences for all the useful infomation i find on here and you sir are 90% of them. When I grow up I wanna be just like you lol :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Here’s my eldest of your autos @ReikoX. Believe it’s lowryder x la diva… I’m not 100% but it’s at day 42 from seed…

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

EDIT: I forgot to mention this is in a fountain drink cup that’s probably 32oz I’m guessing… I gently pulled it out and checked the roots without disturbing the roots with had filled the container thoroughly. I didn’t think to grab that pic…

20 Likes

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It’s awesome to see other people enjoying my pollen chuck. It helps motivate me to continue with my auto projects. :+1::seedling:

12 Likes

Hey brother @ReikoX. Hope you’re well and lifted today. I am looking for a recommendation on a source for some NL Fem. any suggestions? Auto Fem NL? Thanks! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@oleskool830 i got my fem auto NORTHERN LIGHTS…from @legalcanada .that came from female seeds company…and they were vigorous and healthy robust growing plants…good genetics…all of them looked exactly like the same plant .i would recomend.

6 Likes

Thanks that help out more than just him

2 Likes

ok i want in on the reikoX auto beans giveaway i have some old loyrider crosses i have been eyeballing but it is like old ha ha. oh and a sticker too i have been toying with the idea of getting some myself.

2 Likes

Sure thing, just get me an address brother. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

@ReikoX hey did you get into the vaults blue dream’matic comparative?

1 Like