Well it is about time to harvest some EWC from my vermi-inn. First I removed all of the trays and emptied out the tea from the bottom. I'll add this to my feed tomorrow. Then, leaving the bottom tray behind, the rest of the trays were put back.
After harvesting the bottom tray, I filled it about half way with used soil. This was quite dry from sitting, so it was moistened with a pump sprayer.
On top of that was a layer of coffee grounds followed by a layer of leaf that's been collecting in my freezer. That us all covered with a layer of wet newspaper.
I got a good 2-3 gallons of nicely worked EWC. This will be top dressed and watered in twice per cycle. Once at the beginning and again when I flip to flowering.
These Creme Brulee tend to go yellow as soon as I flip them to flower. Notice the one on the right getting some yellowing already. I went ahead and top dressed about a quarter inch of these castings and watered it in with sprouted barley, fulvic acid, yucca powder, and silica.