Revegging problem childs

No more clones and you shouldnt have to worry

1 Like

Interesting to see these plants budding again. Instead of looking like big bushes, now they seemingly have swords. Each stem separating with bud growing throughout.Unfortunately, there are so many branches on each stalk that the buds will be many but small, I think. Not sure that I’m using the right terms for her parts. lol I’ll take new pics when the sun again shines. All the plants including my autos are crazy smelly now. All within 2 days. Especially in the early hours of morning with all of the dew. My dog had to go out at 4am this morning and I could smell them at my back door. Wasn’t even in the backyard. Hopefully the smell ends at my back door as well, don’t want anyone to steal them.

2 Likes

Just killed a huge Japanese beetle grubbing on my bud. Seen him flying around for a week now. Finally got that destructive bastard! :fist:

2 Likes

Damn! Keeping plants safe from thieves AND predators. Got your hands full there hehe. Keep em safe

2 Likes

Stacking up nicely! Gonna be better than I expected.

7 Likes

Today

7 Likes

Looking amazing!! Great job Meesh

2 Likes

Leaves are starting to fall off en masse now. I’m hoping it’s just fade. I’ve never seen plants drink this much water in a day either and it’s cooled down by 10 degrees here. Must be the pinnacle of bud formation right now. They probably have 3 or 4 weeks to go. Hoping the cankerworms don’t get too much. I’m realizing that the buds are gonna be bigger than I thought. All those branchy parts have actually stacked up pretty nicely. I’m almost dreading harvest as the trim is gonna take forever! My thought is to harvest stem by stem while the plants are still alive, trim and dry as I go. If not I think it will dry out too much before it’s trimmed.

4 Likes

You can always dry it and cure it untrimmed, then dry trim as you need it or have time.

3 Likes

So, damn it! These suckers only have a few weeks to hang in there! The amount of bud on them blows my mind. Never expected them to produce these big buds. Problem now is aphids and spider mites… They seemingly got attacked overnight by aphids. They seem to only be sticking to leaves and I see nothing on the bud. Guess I am just gonna ride it out and hope they stay put. Every now and then I see a brown tip on one of the buds and have to pull out a cankerworm. This is nothing new, they started a month ago, but oddly enough I have been able to catch them right at the bud tips and pull off the effected area and some have actually grown back. I’ve been through so much and such a long time with these plants, I really need them to make it!!!

2 Likes

First time it’s rained in 9 months. I need to be careful what I wish for.

Damn!

6 Likes

Here they are harvested and trimmed! I am shocked at how dense and plentiful these revegged clones turned out. These plants were a pain in the ass for the longest time. I almost killed them several times and had no idea what revegging looked like or that it even was a thing until I screwed up these clones. I always referred to them as my experimental problem childs, so I am thrilled at the yield I ended up with. Ended up with 108 clothespins aka branches worth of bud.

8 Likes

Nice haul there, what strains are they …? Well done @Meesh , and good luck with your next grow …
Now you know you can re-veg any/most plants that you wanna keep n don’t have clones etc…

Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

4 Likes

You have come a long way in just 14 months :+1::v:

2 Likes

I had grown plants before in the sense that I threw a bag seed down and did nothing to it and had small yields that I also probably pulled too early.

Yes! Thanks to all you fine folks, I know what I’m doing now. All the other regular gardening I’ve been doing and the internet studying has really paid off as well.

2 Likes

I also think container gardening is much more difficult than growing in the ground to be honest. I mean you can’t really overwater the ground. lol It’s okay though, I’ve been in recovery for awhile now… Overwaterers Anonymous

No one tells you that the manufacturer doses of nutes are way too high either… you have to kill a bunch of shit to learn that one too

2 Likes

The yield this year is going to be 100x more than last👍 Very much enjoy the thread.

There is something about outdoor grows that is just awesome. :v:

1 Like

Fascinating thread! Outstanding recovery @Meesh. You definitely had some heavy hitting all-stars coaching you but your persistence is remarkable. I hope you don’t mind if I put the whole damn thread in
oleskool’s Big Red Book of Aquired Knowledge.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Absolutely! I’m flattered!

Those plants really surprised the hell out of me! The yield and sizes of the bud I got. They were only like 4 or 5 feet tall at the end and only in 7 gallon pots. Best learning experience ever to be honest.

2 Likes

It was a learning experience for me too and all I had to do was read it. It read like an episodic piece with great characters and dialogue. Hell, I couldn’t put it down. I always enjoy your posts. You’ve come a long way in a short time. Your passion and grow philosophy is inspiring. Your plants aren’t too shabby either! Those are some damn impressive yard trees! Nuttn’ but love and respect…

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes