Revegging problem childs

Damn! Keeping plants safe from thieves AND predators. Got your hands full there hehe. Keep em safe

2 Likes

Stacking up nicely! Gonna be better than I expected.

7 Likes

Today

7 Likes

Looking amazing!! Great job Meesh

2 Likes

Leaves are starting to fall off en masse now. Iā€™m hoping itā€™s just fade. Iā€™ve never seen plants drink this much water in a day either and itā€™s cooled down by 10 degrees here. Must be the pinnacle of bud formation right now. They probably have 3 or 4 weeks to go. Hoping the cankerworms donā€™t get too much. Iā€™m realizing that the buds are gonna be bigger than I thought. All those branchy parts have actually stacked up pretty nicely. Iā€™m almost dreading harvest as the trim is gonna take forever! My thought is to harvest stem by stem while the plants are still alive, trim and dry as I go. If not I think it will dry out too much before itā€™s trimmed.

4 Likes

You can always dry it and cure it untrimmed, then dry trim as you need it or have time.

3 Likes

So, damn it! These suckers only have a few weeks to hang in there! The amount of bud on them blows my mind. Never expected them to produce these big buds. Problem now is aphids and spider mitesā€¦ They seemingly got attacked overnight by aphids. They seem to only be sticking to leaves and I see nothing on the bud. Guess I am just gonna ride it out and hope they stay put. Every now and then I see a brown tip on one of the buds and have to pull out a cankerworm. This is nothing new, they started a month ago, but oddly enough I have been able to catch them right at the bud tips and pull off the effected area and some have actually grown back. Iā€™ve been through so much and such a long time with these plants, I really need them to make it!!!

2 Likes

First time itā€™s rained in 9 months. I need to be careful what I wish for.

Damn!

6 Likes

Here they are harvested and trimmed! I am shocked at how dense and plentiful these revegged clones turned out. These plants were a pain in the ass for the longest time. I almost killed them several times and had no idea what revegging looked like or that it even was a thing until I screwed up these clones. I always referred to them as my experimental problem childs, so I am thrilled at the yield I ended up with. Ended up with 108 clothespins aka branches worth of bud.

8 Likes

Nice haul there, what strains are they ā€¦? Well done @Meesh , and good luck with your next grow ā€¦
Now you know you can re-veg any/most plants that you wanna keep n donā€™t have clones etcā€¦

Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

4 Likes

You have come a long way in just 14 months :+1::v:

2 Likes

I had grown plants before in the sense that I threw a bag seed down and did nothing to it and had small yields that I also probably pulled too early.

Yes! Thanks to all you fine folks, I know what Iā€™m doing now. All the other regular gardening Iā€™ve been doing and the internet studying has really paid off as well.

2 Likes

I also think container gardening is much more difficult than growing in the ground to be honest. I mean you canā€™t really overwater the ground. lol Itā€™s okay though, Iā€™ve been in recovery for awhile nowā€¦ Overwaterers Anonymous

No one tells you that the manufacturer doses of nutes are way too high eitherā€¦ you have to kill a bunch of shit to learn that one too

2 Likes

The yield this year is going to be 100x more than lastšŸ‘ Very much enjoy the thread.

There is something about outdoor grows that is just awesome. :v:

1 Like

Fascinating thread! Outstanding recovery @Meesh. You definitely had some heavy hitting all-stars coaching you but your persistence is remarkable. I hope you donā€™t mind if I put the whole damn thread in
oleskoolā€™s Big Red Book of Aquired Knowledge.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Absolutely! Iā€™m flattered!

Those plants really surprised the hell out of me! The yield and sizes of the bud I got. They were only like 4 or 5 feet tall at the end and only in 7 gallon pots. Best learning experience ever to be honest.

2 Likes

It was a learning experience for me too and all I had to do was read it. It read like an episodic piece with great characters and dialogue. Hell, I couldnā€™t put it down. I always enjoy your posts. Youā€™ve come a long way in a short time. Your passion and grow philosophy is inspiring. Your plants arenā€™t too shabby either! Those are some damn impressive yard trees! Nuttnā€™ but love and respectā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes