Revegging problem childs

You did perfectly then​:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

These weird plants will definitely be interesting at least.

Lol I’m learning about revegging like this, right along side you hahah it’s interesting for both of us!

1 Like

I actually found an article about So Cal and seed and clone planting times outdoors. A bit too late, but it said clones put out in May may reveg. Umm yeah, ya think! It said here seed and clones do best starting June for biggest yield

1 Like

Lol that’s the kind of information you want to look for. . . Something you already know is the truth so they rest of what you learn will be truth also

2 Likes

And that’s some damn good info. . .I knew about the clones in June too lol I can’t believe I forgot that. . . Didn’t know about the seeds too

2 Likes

They may just go crazy now with that huge stalk and less leaves to work on

Exactly! The plant stay in “ying/yang” with its foliage and this root system. . .if damage happened to The root system, plant growth crawls. . . If damage of the foliage happens your root growth will crawl. . . You’ve got more of a root system now that a plant system so your plant is going to even itself out by growing more foliage. . . If that makes since lol

2 Likes

Tried to separate some of the bud I cut off while wet. No bueno. It’s the weirdest bud I’ve ever seen. It has so many reveg leaves growing through it, I’m hoping once it’s dry I can just pull those leaves out. I’m thinking I can salvage at least a half ounce out of it. I’ll cure it and keep it as last resort bud.

I remembered something I never liked about harvesting outside plants… EEK Spiders! I’ve had the heebie jeebies for a half hour now after messing with it. Saw 3 creepy crawlies. Bah!

1 Like

Haha outdoor growing hazards

2 Likes

Pics of the reveggers or as I call them the weirdos 5 days after pruning. The last pic is a leaf close up… what does this plant need?

Is it just that leaf?

2 Likes

A few scattered across all 5 but that’s the worst one.

I saw some heat stress on these plants too, so I moved them to more shade as well

1 Like

Looks like potassium

1 Like

When is the last time you fed them?

2 waterings ago with 5-1-1. Approx 5 days. Went and bought some of the stuff you showed me though was gonna give them that for tmw’s feed. The kelp, fish, molasses stuff

1 Like

Yes definitely! And yes might need to increase feeding but let’s see how the kelloggs works first

1 Like

I have one of those orange home depot buckets and I fill it to the top ring, but I think 5 gallons means filling the bucket to the brim… so I’ve always considered it 4 gallons. Does that sound about right? Was gonna put 4 tablespoons in there for them.

1 Like

Yes that’s perfect. . .use it all or make a smaller batch, don’t save extras it goes bad really quickly

2 Likes

I dump the remaining into my flower beds and stuff. I never let it sit

1 Like