Revegging problem childs

Sounds good roses love it

1 Like

If only my Wisteria would love me. That plant hates me, but it wonā€™t die. Itā€™s a stubborn son of a gun lol

Lol I could probably kill it lol but Iā€™ve never grown them Iā€™ll have to check them out and Maybe get some

They loved the pruning, they loved the organic nutrients I gave them yesterday. I actually felt them up today and said I was sorry for calling them the weirdos and assured them that itā€™s now only said in love. Lol

7 Likes

They loved it. And you should too. . .I always talk to my plants and give them positive motivation!

4 Likes

Looking really happy they are

2 Likes

It will be interesting to see what happens when they bud again @Sunvalley Iā€™m not expecting a lot, but it has to be better than her sisters that prematurely budded, I started trimming those today. Talk about the saddest most embarrassing bud EVER! lol All I can do is laugh at myself. They are so bad I wonā€™t even post a pic. :joy: Wow! I over and under watered them, over nuted, too much sun etcā€¦ I loved them to death. Anyway, Whatever bud I have been able to salvage is some scraggly ass shit that I may not even want to smoke. I have so much more faith in the reveggers even if they give me tiny buds. Iā€™m pretty sure that Iā€™m dialed in a bit more now, wellā€¦ until they bud again lol Then Iā€™ll be asking a million questions again Iā€™m sure.

2 Likes

Hahaha these are the ropes ā€¦ sometimes itā€™s a crying game but as long as the learning curves are gone through thingswill only get better. Plenty of people here to help.
Oh Iā€™ve spoken to my friend out in Colorado and she is very keen to send you some seeds to help you out. She deals with specifically breeding for anxiety and depressionā€¦ hit a pm and Iā€™ll get you guys together to chat

1 Like

Hereā€™s a cool few podcasts for yā€™all to check out

2 Likes

They make that stuff near my house! That place stinks, but itā€™s that good kind of stink lol. Iā€™m not the biggest fan of their soils (Patio Plus is decent), but theyā€™re VERY popular in my neck of the woods. Iā€™ve used that bottled nutrient before and I like it, I just transitioned to mixing everything into the soil because I like my life complicated lol. I didnā€™t know they distributed outside CA, theyā€™re coming up.

Edit: I see they now produce and distribute across the country and it all started from a little stinky block near me haha. Crazy.

1 Like

I smoked every gram that I ever grew. Even some scraggly, dry, and brown stuff from my first abnormally toasty grow cuz theyā€™re my babies. My friend that grows with me wonā€™t touch anything he grows that isnā€™t decent and still has some bud in a jar from a grow that he didnā€™t like from a year ago lol. He wonā€™t smoke it, but he oddly wonā€™t throw it away either LMAO.

Now I give it all away since I donā€™t smoke anymore (for the foreseeable future), but I just have one ā€œpaymentā€ I ask for: You better smoke that shit or give it back and Iā€™ll find someone who will! LOL

3 Likes

Oh, Iā€™ll smoke it once it cures, just because. Way too embarrassing to give away! lol

2 Likes

Something has been munching on my leaves. Sprayed the hell outta the plants with Monterey Garden Insect spray aka spinosad. Hate doing it, but Iā€™ve been working too hard for those bug bastards to have their way. I know the stuff works cuz I inadvertently killed a wasp. I havenā€™t had many bees for years so Iā€™m not worried about killing them, but I always worry about pesticide killing my plants.

Plants today. Got some yellowing at the bottom. Megacrop given yesterday

4 Likes

Where they yellow like that yesterday?

1 Like

yes!.. fills space with nonsensical shit for 20 characters

Ok watch to see if itā€™s spreads. . . Megacrop should have taken care of that

Iā€™m wondering if they actually need to be transplanted now. I only did one last time. The remaining 4 need water everyday now

They should be fine. I would leave them

1 Like

Still 14 hours of sunlight per day here. The only plant without the bottom yellowing is the one I transplanted. You sure I shouldnā€™t throw them in 5ā€™s or 7 gallons?