Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

they do but they’re full price… haha I send out to much mail to be paying retail haha

3 Likes

Ya gotta love inflation!
You looking to buy online only?

1 Like

that’s pretty much the only way I buy nowadays lol I work with the Public so in my free time I avoid people haha

4 Likes

I’m not familiar with the company/site. But its third down on Google. $36 a roll? Probably crazy shipping, lol.

1 Like

I get that.

1 Like

I’ve seen multiple sites like this but they all seem sketchy haha unofficial email addresses and no physical address. That site you linked has a contact number that says messages only lol Don’t know to many legit businesses that do text only with their phone number.

1 Like

Very true.
Have you researched them for reviews?

What about these? Weird company name. Probably Chinese counterfeit.

2 Likes

similar to what I bought last year and have been using. $43 isn’t bad. Now to find a deal for international stamps.

2 Likes

How much are international stamps these day, like $1.40?

1 Like

$1.45 they’re actually cheaper on usps site as compared to Amazon.

1 Like

Did u see if FedEx or UPS can beat USPS?
Maybe even Staples/OfficeMax/OfficeDepot.com?

1 Like

I understand you very well :sweat_smile:
The work face to public is infravalorated.
And I saw a big change in people attitude since covid, for worse.

Happy growings!!

1 Like

Awesome addition to my garage that is under construction to be my future grow… can’t wait to be in a much bigger space. It’s been years in the making.

Make sure you go get yourself an amazing OG poster HERE!

15 Likes

Any luck with the international stamps?

Awww yeeeaaahhh! That poster is AWESOME! It’s sooo weird to see it hanging on your wall, we just got ours in a frame, gonna show it off at the open of our next grow with my kick ass OG stickers.

9 Likes

Yeah the post office lol since Amazon wants to charge you more for some reason. I’d like to try one of these bulk places though I’d hate to get scammed. Amazon is still cheapest for U.S. stamps ive seen rolls of 100 for $43.

3 Likes

Thanks for the holo slap!!!

2 Likes

Sticker has landed thanks.

1 Like

This is where I get my postage from
https://uspsfaststamps.com/?
:v:t4:
Gary

Global Chrysanthemum 2020

$37.9

5 Likes

Awesome I kind of was hoping someone had used a site like this. Thanks so much my friend I am grateful! I’ll toss a holo OG sticker at you if you so desire send me your details! A thanks for saving me some cash!

1 Like