Sweet sweet.

1 Like

GORGEOUS!!! The color is amazing!! Nice work! :green_heart: :+1:

2 Likes

You can come visit ur babies anytime :wink:

What u doin for the holiday tomorrow?
U and @DefNSmokn trying to celebrate?

1 Like

I know Def is off and plans to be extremely stoned all day while I have to spend my day work! FEH no bueno but I gotta pay for the grows somehow haha!

I may have to cruise that way one day to check out the good ol greenhouse. Looks like its coming along excellently!

3 Likes

you’re all confirmed to test…
Blueberry Diesel x Black Cherry

I will get in contact with you after the seeds are harvested and dried in the next couple of weeks! Thanks for signing up to help me see what’s up with this cross. Appreciate you all!

18 Likes

Facckkk, I just drooled on my chin.

11 Likes

Good luck on the test fellow growers!

4 Likes

What a great OG combo! I’m honored! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you again @Rhai88.
I too am honored to test these out for y’all. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Looking forward to following this grow . Kicking my ass already for not volunteering.

5 Likes

Looking forward to it!!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

BamBams in the sun!

They are sitting in the pot they will be transferred to, set outside 5 days ago to see if they shock from moving from 16 hour light indoor to 13 hour outdoor sunlight.

13 Likes

wow man… those plants are looking beautiful. Great job so far! Looking forward to this outdoor adventure!

3 Likes

Last two stickers available… try your luck.

4 Likes

@Rhai88 really likeing this lone Bam Bam x Tombstone I got going was planning putting outdoors but ran out of room in veg so threw it into flower.

12 Likes

@Jimdoors Damn I didn’t even know you were running one of my BB x TS.

Honored to have a spot in your garden man!

She looks great! Definitely leaning towards the bambam looks wise. The nodal spacing and big sparse leaves! Excellent brother keep me posted. I just had a local buddy finish up his and he’s loving it hope it is enjoyable smoke when she’s done for you!

7 Likes

@Jimdoors hangs out in a discord with @Bobgrows and pretty sure @DefNSmokn is still in there, I haven’t been on discord in like a year though but likely where ur babies got swapped!

Hope things been good with u jammer!
Finished up an autoflower seed run and trying to get things shucked, all my mailing supplies should be in by this Friday and wanna get some more mailers going out Monday. So keep an eye on ur Inboxes in the next week @Bobgrows and @Jimdoors as i wanna get u guys some packages out when my supplies come in

5 Likes

I’m good with that… it’s always an honor to have someone pop the seeds you’ve created.

3 Likes

Thanks @AzSeaindooin420 ! Whatcha shucking?

Yup we are all still on discord.

2 Likes

The cdlc Fem project I let open dust that stuffed room. The black creams were def very fruitful on seeds with 4 plants of it so that one was def solid, timing wasn’t ideal I had a lot of premies on most the plants I started with the cdlc but the late to the party ones u sent actually made for excellent timing and suspect mature beans with those ones( just chopped and hung yesterday but they were already dead drying out for the last week)

2 Likes