Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

I don’t remember what I sent you…:thinking:
I remember sending but not what. It was for a project of yours…
Help this old girls memory please ? Lol
@AzSeaindooin420

1 Like

Looks like twizzlers, double grape and black cream.

Double grape was another good one too with a few plants, twizzlers had two and they did OK

2 Likes

Thank you!
Now I remember…:v::grin:

2 Likes

No problem! Those black creams were purple buds too, not quite as dark as blackstrap but def right up ur alley :wink:

2 Likes

I didn’t like the smell of Black Cream. Smelled like licorice. I hate licorice. So in my head, it’s going to taste like licorice.
I have to like the smell as well as taste and color is a bonus.

6 Likes

When it comes to smells that ogre berry really was something super pleasant shucking out, prob my fav of em so far! Like a sweeter grapish kinda smell

2 Likes

Those are what I like the most. Then the kushes coffee notes.

2 Likes

For sure! I think I got a good idea of some stuff to send ya back u should enjoy, the og mandarine was another hidden gem for sure. I’ll def toss some gems ur way :wink:

1 Like

Very kind of you! :heart:
I just met up with Jim and his wife a few days ago. We had a great time.

1 Like

Sorry for hijacking your thread @Rhai88 :smirk::grin::v:

2 Likes

I’ll take some of this… lol

The ogre berry’s running in our AZ discord were pretty impressive plants I definitely was liking what I was seeing even though I’m not really an auto guy myself.

Not worried at all when conversation is sparked I say go for it…

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Hope he had a wonderful bday! Wish y’all were closer I’d be joining in on the growmies kicking it!

2 Likes

Not many stand out to me as I see autos as meh plants with limited smoke to yield but hands down i would grow ogre berry again, hoping I can get some of the seeds I made to actually pop but their weren’t much that looked mature on that strains two plants

1 Like

@Rhai88 I’m out of town. Send me a reminder next week and I’ll get some to you.
You where meaning Pre 98 Bubba Kush? Right?

3 Likes

I’d jump on that @Rhai88, bobbette did a preservation of it and is the true bubba everyone wants and loves! Def worth snagging

2 Likes

Whatever y’all were talking about with Coffee notes… I’M ON BOARD with those smells. I just happened to catch the chat and put my nose up in the coffee part.

3 Likes

I have 2 Kush’s .
1 is clone only I shared with @ColeLennon

The other is seeds I made from the Pre 98 Bubba Kush

13 Likes

Thought you would be happy to hear I’m still using the rolling tray u made me EVERYDAY! I snagged a bunch of prerolls cones from doing load out on the champs show and been on a rolling joint kick for the last couple months

4 Likes

90’s Kush clone @Bobgrows is a week from transplant and looking VERY nice. I can’t wait to get her outside and watch her shine.

5 Likes

gonna be some real :fire: there. I am guessing that is a 8 week cut?

2 Likes