Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

Glad to see the Stereo is one of the Critical pieces of Grow Gear @Rhai88

3 Likes

Absolutely… it’s a must have for any garden. Music that is… I use that thing daily while I’m out there. Can’t wait to be back in the game. Final time I’ll have a contractor in my house will be Friday. After that it’s go time!

5 Likes

Sending all the good Vibes for an awesome Grow-Zone @Rhai88

2 Likes

This landed today…hopefully this spot reflects the appreciation I have for this coveted sticker…and thank you so much!

16 Likes

Clean! You definitely have some OG swag in there! :wink:

3 Likes

YAY!!! The door is fixed!!!
234005995d4936226690e490832047ab

6 Likes

Still have had bad luck. We had a pretty gnarly wind storm and I came out the next day to see the garage all of a sudden had light leaks. I tightened some bolts up and slapped some backer rod into the cracks. Only things a grower would have to do. I’m sure the standard home owner wouldn’t care.

It’s always something around here. Getting close to getting a run going though so I’m excited.

8 Likes

We scored on this deal!:wink:can’t wait to grow out this pack :fire::seedling:🪴

23 Likes

Nice setup!!! Spoiled much. :rofl: :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: Everything about this picture works for me!

…though still a little salty about Romulan Jake not having my size T! lol

Looks good on yah @Rena93 !

$30 for an unreleased cultivar though… WIN!

7 Likes

Got yourselves a new title, aye?
Bout time you included the Mrs…jeez. :yum:

4 Likes

Yeah she’s been part of the show for a while and it was inevitable… her own account was coming. We can share a thread though! :wink:

7 Likes

Hehe, I so want that Fuck Your Schwag sticker everytime I see it! Where’d it come from?

2 Likes

Crop salts… I don’t actually use crop salts I’m an AthenaAG guy but @SkunkIE had an extra slap and I had to put it on the door. lol

3 Likes

You into Old School hip hop?
Reminds of this song for some reason.

Btw, don’t click if your offended by explicit language. :wink:

6 Likes

Just my 2-cents worth… you may have to resortto lining the inside with panda film…?

2 Likes

thank you!! it sure was a nice setup! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
and im already planing a new one ! but not in these size. time has changed by alot sine then

2 Likes

SO SO Sorry Brother , Dogs are my life line

3 Likes

Awesome nails do you do back scratches ?

1 Like

That is a good deal! I’m sure it’s probably over, but wheelre did you find it?

1 Like