Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

@Natea It was running until today actually (25th) but I’m not sure if he would still have any merch left.

2 Likes

Oh okay, from a member or website?

2 Likes

@Natea Romulangenetics.com

2 Likes

Oh okay thanks :pray:

2 Likes

Yes but as @Rhai88 would say only for few minutes before I fall alseep lmao :woman_shrugging:t3::rofl:

2 Likes

LOL Lucky Guy Are they real?

2 Likes

No acrylic

2 Likes

Alright with a little luck I think all engines are a go for a Wednesday night bean drop. Finally got my layout figured. Also got a bunch of shit setup and organized. Next couple of days will be tents setup and cable management. Also plumbing my reservoirs and deep cleaning all equipment as it’s setup. Happy with today’s progress.

32 Likes

Almost show time!! :partying_face::partying_face:

Edit: I took a minute to zoom around your pics! Sure is looking great! I bet you’re happy to get growing! The setup is sweet! Can’t wait to see all the new oxygen being generated! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin:

4 Likes

So jealous.
:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

so nearly ready to roll again! looking forward to it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@m0sirys Pretty much. I can already smell the green. haha

5 Likes

Green…… awe little calls it that lol🫶🏼 :rofl:

5 Likes

Better get carbon filters ur gonna stank out the hood

4 Likes

that is how it should be ! :innocent: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

yeah always better to have a few!!

13 Likes

Jesus Tapdancing Christ is that JUST 20 filters or are there more? :astonished::joy:

9 Likes

i think it was 22 or 24 each filter had around 2.2 kg filling ! refilling them was quite a mess at that time.
that pics is from a few years ago! maybe 12 or 13 years :slight_smile:

ps : maybe i should start a thread for more pics like that! don´t want to hijack :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

7 Likes

Freaking NIIIICE set-up!!! :+1: :green_heart: :wink:

7 Likes

Holy jeebus!
That’s quite the filtration. :open_mouth:

6 Likes