Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

Looks like the dog approves Mr and Mrs @Rhai88 … very professional!!

4 Likes

Moose approves yes! he’s my garden pup for sure always with me when I water :wink::rofl:

9 Likes

He sure is a cute little guy! :dog2:

3 Likes

Oh man…do I know about flooding basements!!! From growing up Chicago

That brings back a lot of interesting memories:)

3 Likes

Your setup looks absolutely amazing!

I’ll see y’all over on Instagram…just remembered that:)

3 Likes

I was bored. Took a couple DSLR pics. I honestly can’t get over the vigor and health of this Terpnado @Heliosphear it’s a ridiculous pairing so far. 2 of the females are so frosty and I’m only ending week 4. I’m aiming to take em to a deeper amber this round. So maybe 5 more weeks but these females are impressing me so far.

• The detail that has me the most however is the fact that the first pictured pheno has a fresh blueberry smell. Not artificial sweet or candied. It has one of the most pure BB smells I’ve ever had. Smells like I just washed up my blueberries and gave em a squish between my fingers. I hope the smell really thickens up further down the road but I foresee a reveg right after chop for this one. I’ll maintain her just in case she also has the punch to back up the smell. If nothing else potentially cross her to a heavy hitting cultivar to hopefully cross both traits.

29 Likes

Wahooooo Terpando is awesome!!! Beautiful pictures of an incredible cross, I was concerned the the blueberry smell would be reduced by the sour grape cross. Bog’s sour grape has a strong grape bubble gum scent. The original Coastal blueberry from @SHSC-1 has the strongest BB scent that i have ever encountered, at 7 weeks flowering I wanted to eat it right off the stem. The big plus was when smoked it tasted like Smokey blueberry, more on the berry side on the exhale.

The set up I’m working on this time is Sour Grape F2 X Coastal BlueBerry the Grape Terpnado and Coastal BlueBerry X Sour Grape F2 the BlueBerry Terpnado. Test Grow those seeds and cross them both way again. Then give away a bunch of both kinds of seeds for the April 2024 420 Picture of the month.

Your pictures made my day, Thank You my friend. Have a Great Friday. :sunglasses:

17 Likes

This what I keep hearing from folks who have given those beans a chance… most growers so far have reported finding the strong blueberry phenos. I notice a couple threads like the “anyone ever found blueberry from seed” thread… I drop little hints because I don’t want to spam the board with talkin up my beans… but ya… people are really snoozing on those. LOTS availlable at both greatlakesgenetics and growingupganja.
I’m intrigued by the Terpnado… might have to bug you for some of those hehehe wanna trade :rofl:

6 Likes

Well I guess my coastal BB may end up being the next pack I drop in water. I can’t believe the smells so far from this cross.

@SHSC-1 what are the parents of Coastal BB?

9 Likes

Most epic setup. Wish I had this much space. Awesome stuff! :beers:

3 Likes

Coastal Blueberry started out as seeds I was gifted by a big time grower from the Sunshine Coast BC. The genetics when I received them were Fraser Valley Blueberry Hashplant (clone only) x Dr Atomic Blueberry Northern Lights BX1 which I then worked to F2 and then heavily selection for the next parents that became the F3 people are growing out now. I named the seed line after the guy who gifted them to me and at the time he was using the handle “coastal” on the site we were on at the time. Before I gave it the name I was just calling it Fraser Valley Blueberry Hashplant x Atomic Blueberry Northern Lights. I think I gave out a bunch of packs on overgrow before I gave it the Coastal Blueberry name.

11 Likes

Got some goodies in the mail! Thanks for you’re amazing generosity @Rhai88 & @Rena93
:heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Whoa! That definitely explains a lot about the strong pheno, Blueberry Hashplant and BlueBerry Northern lights, both are amazing strains. The bodhi strain blueberry hashplant I have smoked several times and didn’t have the same strong scent that I got from the coastal blueberry, blueberry northern lights however is a super stinker and a heavy duty Trichome producer! I couldn’t open the container and not have the wife know, she would be in the other room and show up before I could pack the bowl for the bong. :sunglasses: You say the word and the Terpando seeds will ship the next day. :smiley:

@Rhai88 I don’t do many professional reviews for seeds and strains anymore, but I’m sure gonna write a really good one to post on GLG for Coastal Blueberry… it is beyond compare. If you get a chance to grow the Coastal Blueberry seeds from @SHSC-1 Cultivate it!

My Coastal Blueberry seeds from GLG arrive tomorrow! Wahoooo with kick ass Strawberry Hill free seeds too. What? No I ain’t gonna tell yah, I’ll show em off tho! :rofl:

12 Likes

I got one of these packs in my arensenal so I’m thinking sooner rather than later. :wink: especially the nose on these current CBB x BOG SG. I’m very impressed.

5 Likes

I haven’t had the opportunity to win a pack of those yet but it sure sounds like a great strain.

4 Likes

hmmmmm… I’m a big believer that patience is always rewarded.
@ShiskaberrySavior … Give it time, I’m sure your luck will change :wink:

7 Likes

Dude that graphic is sick! @Rhai88 that pic is crystal clear on my crap phone amazing work.

4 Likes

Those sound amazing!

3 Likes

Day 37F - 3ec 80/20 ratio.

Ratio is experimental but favorable so far. Very high PK compared to a normal 60/40.
BBD pollen very viable and all sites dusted showing seed production.

30 Likes

looking great bro! it so nice to see them having space to all sides! they sure love it :slight_smile:

2 Likes