Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

That’s what I got from you, but gladly started calling it Coastal Blueberry…and yes the blueberry is perfect in it.

6 Likes

They’re coming along can’t wait to see these Terpnado plants from @Heliosphear go into full fade. Absolutely love this cross so far.

10 Likes

@middleman this cowboy cookies though… beautiful and throwing some serious frost. Subtle notes so far of citrus that I can’t 100% nail on the head but I like it.

23 Likes

Nice, that’s not what I got from the one I grew. I wonder if that’s from the Stardawg.

Nicely grown there too. Very frosty.

3 Likes

Yeah could be I’ve noticed that with stardawg. I’ve grown out a couple different ladies with Gu’s stardawg in the mix. Cirtus and pepper have been prevalent with the crosses I’ve grown out.

Yeah she’s in the running for favorite plant this run! :wink:

4 Likes

I love to read that!

2 Likes

That’s some amazing light penetration going on there! Those plants at least 4’ tall but the lowers look chunky!

2 Likes

Tallest plant of the bunch is near 6ft.

The Cowboy cookies and one TK x Guerilla Fume are the shorty’s at around 3.5 to 4ft.

The rest are 5ft and up.

Yes I am sold on these Mammoth lights that’s for sure.

8 Likes

happy new year @Rhai88 and @Rena93 and all OG`s!!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Day 56F
Fade has definitely kicked in. Plants are really starting to show senescence.

Beautiful colors are coming out from the Coastal BB x Sour Grape cross from @Heliosphear. Excellent smells all around from true BB to a subtle Grape as well a a slightly skunky pheno. I’m super excited about these 3.

The TK x Guerilla Fume plants have definitely impressed me with their yield. So heavy in fact I had to brace them up big time. Real donkers. There is a slight purple fade in a couple of the plants. Smells are ranging from subtle citrus to a slight fuel combo. All very similar. These four females were definitely heavy feeder and like @DefNSmokn mentioned cannibalizing themselves. I may end up chopping these a few days ahead of schedule.

@middleman’s Cowboy Cookies has ended up being one of my favorite plants of the 8. Super caked in trichomes and is throwing a subtle citrus/earthy smell. This plant of them all will be the easiest to trim because it has the highest bud/leaf ratio. It’s crazy how huge the colas are considering this was the runt of the litter. Ended up being a diamond in the rough.

41 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous grow! :heart_eyes::star_struck: Great job! @Rhai88 @Rena93 :fist:t3:🪶🪶

10 Likes

I appreciate that my friend! :wink: Means a lot coming from you!

7 Likes

Looking killer!!! Seems there is a wide range of phenos in the TK x Fume seeds! That purple BB plant tho!! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Beautiful plants brotha.
Nice job you two! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2:

3 Likes

great job man looking fantastic! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m happy that Cowboy Cookies turned out so nice. But man, they all look so good.

5 Likes

Honestly excellent grow this round. Not bad after a 6 months hiatus. I’m sure that cowboy cookies is going to blow our socks off haha

that giirlll is thicccc

7 Likes

Update on the BBD X BC

21 Likes

How old now? Going to flip soon?

Look like they’re staying short and squat like their brothers and sisters I’ve seen grown out.

Those look lush and healthy man. I hope you find something that tickles your fancy in there!

4 Likes

Flipped a few days ago…Jan 1. Growing in Happy Frog and feeding them Gaia Green.

I’m pretty confident I’m going to approve of the end results! :wink:

8 Likes