Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

Beautiful!! Looks like your New Year will start with a helluva harvest! :blush: :heart:

3 Likes

Fresh haul. Seed mail only king of mail I like.

12 Likes

Nice! What are the Jaws packs?

When I start some seeds in April, his Cherry AK-47 will be in the mix.

3 Likes

Exactly what I just picked up high five. lol

Also a pack of Sour Lemon OGee F2

3 Likes

Story of my life :joy:

7 Likes

Make that 3 of us! I’ll be popping them come summer.

4 Likes

Day 60F Running 2.0 EC 100g bloom/58ml fade. Small photo dump as I near the end. Will be chopping at 63 days. Been an excellent run and I appreciate @DefNSmokn, @middleman, and @Heliosphear for sending me some excellent work. Appreciate you guys and the work you do. Pretty happy after a 6 month hiatus. Smoke reports and detailed flower pics will follow though so stay tuned :wink:

34 Likes

Wow, color me impressed. Those buds and those pictures!

3 Likes

Thanks and yes man… these beans these guys made were thoroughly impressive. Very photogenic.

4 Likes

Mmmmmm all beautiful buds… them Terpnado’s :sunglasses: Gorgeous!

14 Likes

yeah some amazing color mix !!! and great pic @Rhai88 !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Pictures and chop day for the girls behind the screens picture just wait for @Rhai88 to do his magic coming soon amazing photos

20 Likes

Heres to the favorite of the whole house including the moose pup :rofl::purple_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: preview behind scenes till the really good photos

29 Likes

Newest member of the house “nugz” is now a grow puppy like our other guy he was scared at first to come in now he walks in and plays around no problem we are working and their playing :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: even finding leafs to get @Rhai88

27 Likes

That’s how y’all get them amazing pics, aye?
OoOo…puppers!
:yum:

4 Likes

Wow–You have a whole proper photo studio in there!! Nice!

5 Likes

I’M DYING!!!

:rofl:
:heart:

12 Likes

Right he’s funny he has no fear for little guy lol

4 Likes

Dachsunds cause fear! :rofl:

Sponge, my former long-haired wiener of 18+ years was as fierce as he was loyal as he was dumb. I miss him dearly as he was a great little companion. Celia is a real dog where Sponge was a furry meat sack. :rofl:

Here’s a loved shot of Sponge back in 2013 being held by George A Romero outside my work.

This was the one and only time he smiled on site as the doc crew he was working with kept pissing him off so he thanked me for the “therapy dog moment” and mentioned to “take a pic if you like”. He was a really nice chap as I didn’t ask him for any photos or signatures or the usual from someone who has weight in their field.

I’m at work and not a convention goer so I just did my normal. :+1:

17 Likes

Holy shit!!! That’s amazing. Bless that man

7 Likes