Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your journey/journal with us…

I am loving it! Everything looks fantastic
Good vibes over here for sure

5 Likes

That’s so cool and awe the pup pup so cute 🩷

4 Likes

great pics of plants and pets , the pets seem to have alot of fun.and the colors of the plant are just awesome !! ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So kewl!! Glad he didn’t t ry to eat yer pup!!! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Blueberry Diesel X BC

21 Likes

o0o00 weeee! I like em both look like they’re staying shorty mode… it seems to be the M.O.

Any fragrances yet?

2 Likes

The one on the left has some berry smell coming out…not getting much out of the other yet.

4 Likes

@SHSC-1 thanks for the updated description. Bought a pack on a whim the other day, very interested to get some germinated for this year’s grow. @Rhai88 beautiful grow, looking forward to hearing your feedback once everything is cured.

2 Likes

BBD X BC, getting nearer to the end

22 Likes
11 Likes

Wow very nice my friend! What day of flower? Anything notable smell wise?

It’s interesting to see how all of the BBD x BC’s I’ve seen grown out are staying very short and bushy. Super compact plants. Even @AzSeaindooin420 had a short and very bushy female. He said it was some of his favorite smoke from his last run.

I do want honest opinions though. If it’s worthy I’ll actually end up doing a pheno hunt.

As always thanks for running some of my beans my friend I appreciate it!

7 Likes

They’re 42 days in…both have berry smells coming out of them. Don’t worry, when they’re ready you’ll get a smoke report! Promise.

And I’d like to thank you for the CCB X SG X BBD (I want to grow this NOW, but already started next grow) and the TK X GF X BBD…and stickers! Landed today.

No sign of Blues Deluxe huh? I’ll resend.

5 Likes

did you send more than one envelope? I got your pack with a flip and radical guitar puck.

3 Likes

Oh, right…you did tell me. Stoner moment. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Did some more salve and germination
The salve is a new batch can’t wait to try it out and for germination damn had a good amount germ :wink: @Rhai88 enjoying our Fridays together doing what we love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

that looks like a good batch! hope you had a great time @Rena93 and @Rhai88 !

Have a nice and relaxing Sunday!!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

So as I was sitting here defoliating my plants (hard. Because that’s the only way I know how) and I was thinking about you guys @Rena93 and @Rhai88 and I’m not sure if anyone has said it yet, but “R&R” is a great brand name for your stuff :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

4 Likes

haaa that is pretty cool. We’ve been thinking about doing something like that with our topicals. People have been asking us for them. That is a pretty legit name though. I dig it.

Maybe I make up a label. :eyes:

7 Likes

It was a crazy tangent as I just let my mind wander… like 18 levels in it was like " rhai and Rena, making relaxing stuff. R and R … fucking nailed it" :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

That is an accurate statement! haha

Now to make a graphic. If it comes to fruition I’ll give you all the credit lol

3 Likes