Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

I would hope so! I definitely created the phrase for just this occasion!
“Do YOU need some rest and relaxation? Then try some R&R! Brought to you by ix3u and to a lesser extent rhai and Rena” :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

They’re getting close, both BBD X BC, no glamor photo shoot, had to put the netting up they were falling over

29 Likes

wow @CanuckistanPete excellent dude! I hope they’re good and dense to be falling over like that. I really dig the color too. Seems like most of the plants I’ve seen grown out are not growing any of the purple/black that came from black cherry. Most have a nice green/golden color at finish. I hope she finishes well for you and is worthy.

5 Likes

I’d say they’re about as hard as you’d want them to be. Looking forward to smoking it.

2 Likes

Remember, to get my vote, send your sample to…
Beautiful and not surprised.

3 Likes

Thanks…means a lot coming from both of you!

2 Likes

I done did a thing…

:wink::call_me_hand:t3:

10 Likes

@Rena93 handling business with a 150ml syringe :laughing:

Our pump sprayer broke which usually handled all the light watering since we don’t currently need to tap into the big 44g brute rez yet. 5 gallon batches work for me when they’re this small.

Also don’t think they were happy after day 1 of transplant into 1g’s they look a little sad right now but they’ll bounce back shortly. I have culled most the slow growers/finicky plants and have narrowed it down a bit with the Black Cherry (Black Triangle x Cherry West bx) pheno hunt.

28 Likes

Picked up a couple things for the ol grow.

New risers which will eliminate me having to shop vac saucers.

Also the flowering area will have some new flooring. This stuff kicks ass. My shop vac rolls over it like butter compared to the bare concrete and it seems to create more suction pulling through the grooves. More tiles are on their way and

22 Likes

Where did you get those rad risers @Rhai88 !?

I have the same flooring in my sub-basement under all my guitar pedals. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

these are actually “bucket company” knockoffs. I took a chance with these since for like $20 less I was going to get 15 of these as compared to 12 from the bucket company. They seem sturdy and look like they can handle a good size pot. My 3gs will be child’s play for them. @Pigeonman

9 Likes

@Rhai88 and I working on the new setup. we need to work out a couple more things but we should be good to go in a couple of weeks.

35 Likes

That looks nice and clean and organized! Great!!! You’ll definitely have a lot of fun with this setup! I’m already looking forward to it when everything is filled with green!!! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Amazing set up you two have put together.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for letting all us know @Rhai88 !

Looking forward to seeing how these work out for y’all before I consider investing into more fun goodies :grin:

5 Likes

That looks like it will be easy to work your plants with that setup. I hope it works well and is an easy, problem free set up. Can’t wait till you have it up and running.

5 Likes

Exciting stuff.

3 Likes

What is the salve?? That shit looks awesome! Been catching up before I go to work… :pensive:
Looks amazing as always you 2 !!

3 Likes

Veg Day 37 - Athena pro line running 1C:1G at 2EC. Finally have a few starting to show sex. Should all be showing within the week I’m sure. Here is @Rena93 making sure they’re nice and hydrated! :wink:

Did let them dry back extremely hard a few days ago and it bit me in the ass just a bit. Some slight tip burn and droop. lapse in judgement on how dry the coco was from the previous night. How does the saying go? “Shit happens.”

26 Likes

I like your sprayer ! Plants are looking good.

4 Likes