Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

Thanks I always go the extra mile when it comes to my little mini me it’s her birthday birthday coming up/birthday party so you know I gotta be that mom and her birthday theme is Barbie this year so like last year when I did Peppa Pig nails, I decided to do Barbie nails this year for her and she’s absolutely loves it so score

4 Likes

I wish my nails grew, but unfortunately, they are very weak no matter what I do and break. These are actually acrylics little longer than I normally get, but I’m getting used to it.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I actually have to cut my nails 2x a month or they get so long I have actually closed them in the damned car door! Gardening, dishes, play guitar, type, art… nothing bothers them or stains them…
Try to polish them- even clear polish-- they are gone in a day or so and the polish all peels off! :confused:

2 Likes

Have you tried gel and I wish mine grew like that lucky

1 Like

Very Kewl!
Never got to do the whole Barbie thing with my daughter— :frowning_face:
I grew up with ALL the Barbie’s and all the '‘stuff’ that went with them…
Only to have a daughter who absolutely HATED all dolls!! Still does!

2 Likes

@Rhai88 get in here…the women are taking over :joy:

6 Likes

C’mon now-- y’all talk beer, and trucks, and shitting in the shower etc… ALL the time- us ‘girls’ talk about our nails, ONE TIME, and y’all start fearing world domination!

8 Likes

I do none of those things. I am a sophisticated gentleman. Ha!

5 Likes

7 Likes

what @CanuckistanPete said

6 Likes

:joy::100: right men lol jk

2 Likes

@Rena93 @Lady.Zandra63

9 Likes

Look on the ‘non political things that make you go hmmm’…
Seriously…
The stuff you guys post!!!

3 Likes

Uh Yep!!! :crazy_face: :smiley: :rofl:

2 Likes

The shitting in the shower really rattled me.

Maybe a solid pee in the drain but shitting is just not classy.

:rofl:

10 Likes

JUST WAFFLE STOMP THEM TURDS DOWN THE DRAIN!! :rofl:

Aye yi yi

5 Likes

Impure Kush by @hoss8455 on the left.
Negans Bat by @Rhai88 to the right.

Been a long time since I’ve used bamboo stakes in the house, lol. She was fallen all over trying to kiss the ground. Havent even started swelling yet! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Kinda curious why I have so much early color on the bat. They’ve both had good feedings. IK seemed to crave N well into flower. But I’m not sure if the bat needs sumthin. Whatcha think Ry? :thinking:

12 Likes

Could possibly be root bound ! Causing it to fade .

2 Likes

It’s the good kind of coloring apart from the brown ripple patches. Looks like she wants some phosphorus

4 Likes