Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

New year, New me ish…! This will be the new spot where I hang my hat and share my grows/giveaway’s!

First things first… I was fortunate enough last year to interact with more than a few of you OG’s as well as grow out some of your gear! It was an outstanding experience and I’m extremely thankful for everyone! This community is badass and I can’t wait for the grow’s and events to come!

With that said… here we go with the start of this new year!

The current run Black Triangle F2 x Cherry West bx given by @stanknugzz77 to test.
Straight to the photo’s they’re worth a 1000 words right?

12 seeds dropped with 100% germination.

Mrs. 88 wanted to learn to sow them seeds.

Getting these babies tucked in!

and now we wait… I will be switching back to my scorpion diablo when time permits
it was quite caked with pollen from the blueberry diesel run. For now they will be under
the Growers Choice ROI-E200.

Speaking of the Blueberry Diesel run (choppped 12-31-22) all 4 plants are drying currently and I will be sending those seeds and pollen out in waves. I know I’ve had a few people ask so keep an eye out for that! You can check out the entire grow HERE! Big thanks to @anonymous4289

This picture right here was of the “Pretty pheno”!

Here is the first few seeds that came off on their own… Beautiful striping!

Any way… here is to the start of a great new year! :fireworks:

88 Likes

spreeeeaad thoooose seeeeds, lol. very cool man, i’m glad everything worked out for you. not working on the f2s yet?

10 Likes

Sounds like it’ll be a great show

Get after it! Lol

5 Likes

That is the plan my friend! Had more than a few people ask haha so spread the love situation no that’ll be the next mission! too many projects so little time.

10 Likes

Happy New Year, pulling up a chair to watch the show. Best of luck with your grow.

8 Likes

To you as well my friend! appreciate it! :crossed_fingers:t4:

4 Likes

just saw this exact strain on strainly :smile: :+1:

4 Likes

yup @stanknugzz77 has a strainly page… he’s got some pretty awesome crosses. More than a few I’d like to run that’s for sure.

9 Likes

the blueberry pie in the blueberry diesel you grew is half cherry west bx so you should see some interesting stuff i would imagine.

7 Likes

Consider me subscribed!
That’s a great photograph of the “Pretty Pheno”.
I wanna try this Blueberry Diesel.

4 Likes

yeah I think that’s why when stanknuggzz hit me up to test I was like yup… I gotta do it! Cherry West bx seems to be pretty nice from what I’m seeing come outta these crosses.

5 Likes

When they’re dry I’ll will send some out here and there to some people to try out.

6 Likes

Flopping my beanbag down in the corner for this :+1:
s-l300
Happy New Year!

9 Likes

I appreciate the kind words! I am happy to be a part of your new thread!

The Cherry West Bc is really fucking nice and incredibly unique as well. I will be keeping my male and female around to work with for as long as possible, but I also have some F2s in cold storage. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

Thank you. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I’m in! Good vibes for a year of :fire: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

You my boy @Heliosphear ! Thanks for a great end to 22’ Here’s to another year my friend! Still got the poster to look forward too!

3 Likes

planting myself in here for the show

2 Likes

Have you seen the pot next to you? Thats mine now.:v:

3 Likes

Following… :sunglasses:

4 Likes