RKS bx1-giving a shot🤷‍♂️

I get that this Topic or plant has a tendency to be a controversial/chaos causing strain/topic.

Not here for drama or any NEGATIVITY, keep your bad vibes to yourself and your plants.

This is a seed from a pack by “ITC genetics”.
I may have fallen for the hype and so I figure might as well pop a bean and see what happens. Well I started one seed in the flower tent and to my surprise ended up being female. Now I got her in veg tent and hoping to get her around 18 inches or so and then back to flower.
I will note that there really isn’t any scent from the plant so far which I feel is quite discouraging :unamused:
But on the flip side I love the vibrant green color and structure of the plant and leaves so far.
Thanks for visiting. :call_me_hand:t4:

36 Likes

Looking nice n healthy. Hope you find what you seek in her. Ive had a few plants have no smell even early flowering and then get rancid smelling by late flower.

8 Likes

lookin good mate never say never :crazy_face: could be the one i heard it dosnt smell like crap till later on in flower
:man_farmer:lime

5 Likes

Good luck. Even if you don’t find what was promised, the experience should at least be worthwhile.

7 Likes

Thanks for the Luck!!! :pray:

Im coming around to the position of growing just to grow and to experience each plant. I’m gonna let the skunk find me instead of me chasing the skunk. I guess that’s how truly how it works! Put out a strong desire and let the universe deliver, all while remaining humble until your Pearl finds You… :skunk::dash:

10 Likes

Well I don’t see how anyone can actually stir much drama as you’re just growing a plant that was named by seed company.

As for those that will just want to come in and bash the company, and every other one, for naming something RKS. Well unlike most that just want to bash you are doing what 99% won’t/don’t, you are actually growing out the seeds and gonna report the results.

Hope this plant produces something good for you. I’ve never been too keen on the “hype” stuff. I’ve always been the kind that would rather have something good and unique than one to get a “hard-on” over one specific cut. For me I have found a few great plants in BX lines. They give you most of what you’d get out of an “elite” but also many slight differences, some of which are improvements in the weakness of many of the favored “elites”

Keep us all posted on how you like your newest plant. I look forward to following along

9 Likes

That’s the least of the reasons why people dislike ITC genetics/IG: jointbreath420 lol

8 Likes

Latest growth and progress of RKS bx1 back in veg mode.

13 Likes

well definitely a cannabis plant so we’re on the rite path :rofl: :thinking:
growth in growing :seedling: :evergreen_tree:
:man_farmer:lime

3 Likes

Slow veg growth but definitely new growth!!

7 Likes

How did I miss this? Nice looking plants!

2 Likes

Wow this plant is staying squat and growing slow.
But a peek under the hood shows how bushy she is!!

7 Likes

Not sure what has happened to my plant.
The plant initially started off on 12/12 and once I saw the sex, I threw her into the veg tent to get some size. Well, I’m not sure what has happened.
Any ideas?? I’m open.

3 Likes

Digging around the forum I came up with that my plant still has flowering hormones in her thus explaining her odd growth while being under 20/4
Instead of stressing all my plants in veg tent on 24/0, I’m gonna take her out before lights out for the next week and see if that does anything to her growth.
If not I’ll place her back in the flower tent and hope she don’t herm on me but I’ve stressed her so can’t be getting upset. Live and learn aye?!?!
Will say though she has a nice spicy smell! Like some good homegrown from the early days. Can’t say there is skunk in the smell but can’t put it past her until in flower…
be well and safe all. :call_me_hand:t4:

5 Likes

Think this is a wash…

Stressed the plant too much I guess. Last time I switch a plant from A tent unless it’s strictly veg to flower.

Does this look like she is starting to herm???

2 Likes

I don’t see it. It’s probably normal fat calyxes.

2 Likes

Kinda hard to tell that second pic is questionable wait a bit see what happens.

2 Likes

I’ll get better pics this evening to show how she looks underneath.
Let’s say she does flower and isn’t a herm, with the node distancing this is gonna be one fat cola and hopefully no mold or bud rot issues because how close the branching is.
Hopefully she’ll stretch out enough.

1 Like

I wait for plants to show preflower, or stick a cutting into bloom. When you reveg a plant it can take a while before it stops developing buds, then those buds turn into funky leaves and branches, hence the dense growth. Your best bet is to cut her back and let some of those lower branches grow out, then take a clone once she’s growing normal healthy leaves and branches.
Oh, you have it in bloom now… good luck with those dense branches…

4 Likes

Thank you!!
I’ll try to trim her to allow flow in her undercarriage and hope for the best.