RKS bx1-giving a shot🤷‍♂️

for sure man, and one of my favorite things. sounds pretty crazy what you have there id be in and out of that tent all day long just smelling away.

we really need smellovision for this site.

2 Likes

I sent some serious Skunks in the mail for you .

3 Likes

holy!

I have heard so much about the RKS, and those plants look fire. gonna pull up a seat for the rest of the journey and zone out!

2 Likes

Let me be forward with you and tell you that many people have disputed the genetics of this seed from the seed company I acquired them from. I wish I had done more homework before the purchase because I feel like I fell for the hype and anyhow live and learn right!!!
I do thank you for dropping in and I’ll update til the end to confirm or dispute the claim of these beans. Thanks for visiting!!

1 Like

Thanks for the info, either way very exciting.I love skunk plants.

1 Like

Few more weeks to go but although no skunk smell is present the smell is taking on a funky rubber smell. It’s a sharp Smell, almost sort of reminds me of the smell of dill as well, that weird sourness. But at times kinda like sweet too. Complex smell on this funky plant.

8 Likes

Funky rubber smell no doubt. Something else I haven’t quite been able identify but she has a funk to her. Still no rks scent though…

13 Likes

That’s beautiful! When the skunks are in the field there’s no mistaking the skunk aroma! When they are on the front porch the stank is so concentrated it is like a heavy musk . Almost unrecognizable! Here’s crossing fingers the skunk funk is there after the cure and given some room to breathe!

2 Likes

Sweet melting rubber smell with hints of licorice and anise. Chop time is so close, I really wanna chop her now but my gut says wait one more week.

11 Likes

Main top sporting an abundance of red hairs.
I noticed she has small trichomes and a squeeze to a bud reveals a very greasy consistency

5 Likes

Rks bx1 is so so close to chop day. I’m gonna take her the full 12 weeks since I’m only 4 days away, then chop! I was gonna chop today but I noticed the smell getting a little stronger and with more depth. Melting rubber, blown speakers :loud_sound:, hint of sweet licorice. Smell alone I’m sure this plant will have a unique and strong taste.

14 Likes

download

5 Likes

I just couldn’t bring myself to chopping this little lady. She just started week 14, had her last watering day before yesterday. Gonna let the pot dry out and then chop her.
Trichomes appear to be good combo of amber and cloudy. I sampled a Small nug I tore down 8 days ago. Broken up the smell is nasty, melting rubber/blown speakers, dumpster and a hint of what I make out to be sweet licorice. Complex nose to say the least.
I also have spotted 2 random beans that are poking out. Will pop em and see what they do.
She’s mostly greasy/oily than sticky and has a nice stone to her.
But to be honest, ZERO skunk smell. I couldn’t say ITC genetics has rks based off this one bean, but with 7 more beans to go through we shall see.

10 Likes

Finally got the chop and glad I waited. The trichomes are on the small side as well as the flowers. But there is a nice little handful of popcorns that have a very unique funk to them.
On my last post I forgot to mention that the sample nug I smoked actually had the smell of skunk in the smoke. Kinda weird right?? Like no skunk smell in the nug, not even vaguely. But when combusted, the smoke smells like skunk.
Either way, hope you enjoy the pics!

14 Likes

10 Likes

that’s at least a good start, i found that happens often enough, the flavor being different as hell then the smell

2 Likes