Romanos SEAsian Vietnamese Tripweed grow

Nice plants an good luck romanoweed, hope you get some good seeds. Also just to let you know that thing on the leaves is actually vergetacion. Its actually a genetic mutation. These are pictures are of actual albinos in cannabis, which I think

1.albina.parcial_blog_cdn is not really a useful traight as the plants aren’t able to utilize light in the same way a normal plant does. I like the new Vietnam black plant you have, any updates.

14 Likes

yes, update:

Here some Vietblack (some Snowhigh , some LowGen.)

Hoabac x Vietblack , a dream

Hoabac

here the alleged: Cambodian99 x Vietblack

17 Likes

also i could save pollen from the Albino Vietblack x Hoabac! it turned out male, so i plan to dust some vietblack with him nex year. That would give me a 3/4 Vietb. 1/4 Hoabac variegated Strain. If it works

So i see green light for a black/white plant!
it is still unclear if albino(variegated) trait will show in offspring. any biologist ?

3 Likes

vietblack.

From now on 1st november, they stopped producing resin last year. cause too cold. I have the feeling, and already heard, that big fat plants can take coldness better. But i also dont have them in pots wich prevent coldness to the roots. And i planted them in pure compost this time, opposed to last year in normal earth… also they stood (roots fludded) under water last year. lets see if they do better.

26 Likes

Got the recliner locked and loaded. Looks like some old school fun trippy genetics.

2 Likes

Just now came across this. They are some great looking plants. I will definitely be keeping an eye on this one. You know how i love them SEAsians.

2 Likes

yes, Bigdaddy, you are a rarity with your love for seasians… I actually cant believe not everyone hunts and screams for them. Also these ever get lost. GN THaistick, just vanished. Willynelson vanished, and one of the greates strains. vietnam tourist from Grennhornet, vanished. It is unbelevable to me.

I advice the people over and over to buy hoabac, very few seem to care.

Ant the people seem to percieve them as strong, i hear some smokereports telling how deep willynelson, vietnam tourist, gnthai , hoabac was, but stuff gets lost.
I will soon send you links, bare with me, i just no energy now, trust me bigdad, in a week or so

10 Likes

No worries, no hurries bro, I agree if we don’t step up and start preserving some of these old strains they will be gone forever. I’m glad there is plenty of preservationist like yourself and others here on OG hopefully we can slow it down a bit. Stay well

2 Likes

they do look great! loveing the purple ones! hopeing for better yield!!

yes, i have to run centire outdoorspots for creating reasonable numbers of seeds. Preservation of one strain needs 2000 plants so a genome can be fully preserved, so… give em.

So, the genetic is thinned out, each time i open poll a 10 Pack, like i did for the Hoabacspot per ex… But from now on i have probabl enough seeds to for next generation to be run with 2000 individuals. In other words have 2000 seeds ready now if all goes right. And me, or some collegs can select like 100 per person. select many good phenos, so a good proportion of the full genome makes it into next generation, if i find 20 collegues that know how to select

5 Likes

i am on the hunt for old gold you know. and most legendary old sativas are thin as fuck. if i find the realdeal viet, i wont grow them under the open sky. the realdeal tripweed wont finish at all here

4 Likes

what Lat you´re on…does romano mean Dacia??

45 degree latitude. Its my name

1 Like

aah,ok… it´s kinda same lat,though :wink:
yea,that north the southern stuff won´t finish right…fingers crossed!!

1 Like

Rome in Italy is 37 Degree latitude, that s where i would make holyday. What we call mediterran, and associate warmth, Sun with it . Yes it is only 7 Hours drive away.

Actually in the very south of Italy: Sicilia i think someone as crazy like me, would grow even a 25 Week-flowering Thai under the Sky . In Rome shouldnt be possible to do that. I think 20-week flowering would be the absolute limit for Rome.
Here where i live the maximum possible was 16 weeks.

Would i just live in Sicilia…

3 Likes

i was thinking Romania(or Dacia) :wink:
ja,southern EU would be a great place to run some satties

aah, thats the other Country that sounds like my Name. Im shure its a lovely place too

1 Like

Hi cheeefer, im in florida and I’ve but looolking for viet. Please give me a chance to grow and finish these!!! I have a tropical climate, no frost or freeeze!!! Please

1 Like

@Pug-love I principially , dont know right now. As much as i woul wanna have everyone grow them there are couple reasons i cant tell right now:
-i need first a nice bunch seeds myselve, as you see i am only making seeds, abstinent.
-i have multiple people to send seeds
-i have not even the money to send all those letters, im broke
-i need preservationists, things need first to be preserved, if someone just smokes them, wich i dont judge, then stuff dies out
-i have no energy right now for many things

What i wanna say with it, we will see, i keep you in mind, sooner or later they should be around anyway.
probably i write you a pm when i counted them, i try keep you in mind.

but i am happy if people have interesse for the se asian genetics, and i will remember you

5 Likes

Now my Plants stop Resinproduction. You probably can sense when looking at these two Pics the Climate is not perfect .
Thats why i said if i wanna harvest buds one day, it will be before 1st November. Now they dont smell very strong. And the Resin washed away. Thats how it is here.
Funny, this Year the 5 Snowhigh Vietblacks take bit longer than last year, why?

18 Likes