Romanos SEAsian Vietnamese Tripweed grow

You’re the guy who can get his hands on vietblack seeds…I’ve been looking everywhere, I’m new to growing and dying to get my hands on some. Is there any way you have any spare by chance?

Not now. I had strange problems. Plants did finish 3 weeks later this Year, wich ment that Plants were to late to finish , so i got from Zero to very Few ripe seed…

Sorry

4 Likes

Hey People, new Saison is starting.

I have exchanged Soil in one Spot, i took Soil from a Field close by. It looked pretty poor. Atleast not spectacular.

So, im bit new to Fertilizing, and i thought if i should buy some Horndust, or Chickenpoo,
but i dont know if i can bring it into Soil imediatly. I recall i would have to do that a Year before?

5 Likes

Awesome plants

well if you want to see Orange Peako, and Kali mist, please anwser previous Question people. so i can finally produce more viable seeds

3 Likes

Let me get you some help.
@Blue1963

2 Likes

orange Peako (pics not from me)

Kali Mist (pics not me)

10 Likes

What’s @Hydro921 ? Sorry bowl of kief makes a old dude slow lol sup?

2 Likes

@Blue1963 he wanted my Question anwsered:

i took Soil from a Field close by. It looked pretty poor. Atleast not spectacular.

So, im bit new to Fertilizing, and i thought if i should buy some Horndust, or Chickenpoo,
but i dont know if i can bring it into Soil imediatly. I recall i would have to do that a Year before?

1 Like

thanks, but, im unprepared. And the in a week its Plantingtime.

So, i have two Options:

• Grow just in poor Fieldsoil
  • Add the Fertilizer despite i should have done it earlyer.

I cant use Compost cause i have no energy bringing it to my Growpot. I just dont know if it might do more harm for my bitchy Sativas bringing in Horndust so late ?

I just need a quick fix.

1 Like

I will grow pretty fullsize Plants, a couple Plants, in Plasticbag Pots, just a Seedrun, but i recon i want them to be happy, so that i get ripe and somewhat healthy Seed. It might get bit dry during Summer. Thats all Info i think i can give you.

2 Likes

Pure Gooey (pics not f me)

13 Likes

Oh yeah, i like old Strains, just not to much the Hybrids. Old Landraces, some of the best.

It was never understandable why people dont burn for this Stuff like me.
But i apprechiate Peoples different Tastes.

Its just so hard when you cant find the Lines you want.
Mamamia the Strains i listed are also outcrossed, but bit more close Related. Orange Peako - Reeferman is Cambodian x Nepalese.Kali Mist is also similar, Cambodian x unknown (thats what people suspect, its not known exactly)

Pure Gooey, is Mexican x Hawaiian x Vietnamese x Thai (whera the Hawaiian is suspecrted to have a bit Indica in it)

If i would find pure Versions, hell i would preffere that.

Well, i have also pure Thai, but i have first to find a Way to finish it, it flowers14 to 18 Weeks. Cant grow anything onger than 16 Weeks outdoors.
So these have to wait till i can reproduce it.

Its just bit hard sometimes how nothing of this Kind is around. Very few SE Asians…

Im happy with what i have still, Cambodian Vibe is very joyfull, makes you wanna go out and explore the World. Thats what i could say for Vietnamese too. It makes you extroverted, and thats just so need.

Its Cambodian Time.

5 Likes

Was looking for Vietnamese black and found it didn’t buy any yet I’m over loaded at the moment

3 Likes

Most trains sold a “Vietblack” deriver all from one single Source. And this Source outcrossed a real Vietnamese X Chinese Type Hemp…

So, most likely it isnt really Vietblack.
( exeption is Billygoats Vietblack wich is i think the said one, then crossed to a modern Vietblack, and modern Vietblack is also not the real deal imho)

2 Likes

Nevilles haze uses Thai78 x somehing else, thats what i heard somewhere.

1 Like

Im glad I found this post !
I once had a strain that allowed me to trip out and hallucinate but I havnt found it again. That was 20 years ago of searching !
It was the NY Piff from the 90s and 2000s
I forget the exact lineage, but I know it has a Columbian Black Haze and Thai mixed. Also some A5 Haze.
I recently found some Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 thats supposed to be a cross using the original Piff, so Im hoping it works the way I remember.

I also heard World of Seeds Wild Thailand can give hallucinogenic effects, but ive never tried that either.

Anyway. Im gonna go through this entire thread now. I really hope to find what im looking for.

AND please if you have any seeds let me know. I would appreciate dearly…

:v: :smiley: :latin_cross: :heart:

2 Likes

WOS Thai is ok, but i know a better one from the 70s. I can give YOU the Link for it (just you).

1 Like

Can you maybe plant it in a pot, leave it outdoors for 14 weeks, and take her back in for the remaining time ?

1 Like

STEMSPLITTING EXPERIMENT

I Splitted Stem of a 2018 pure Cambodian around 1st August. These go 18 Weeks, i hope they now hurry up:

Splitting worked great, just had to fix some Parts where it tended to break, or broke already. Im shure it will heal, have seen Cannabis can fix broken parts with ease. Just a little help.

Here a Cambodain wich i left as it was:

Lets see what happens

12 Likes