Romulan Genetics Communion s1

Picked up an ac infinity dome. Once these seeds pop, they’ll be going right in this bad boy.
Every time i get something from ac infinity, im in awe of how high quality everything is.

13 Likes

Pretty cool! I haven’t seen that yet

1 Like

It looks like you could run some good games on that thing :joy::joy:

1 Like

Nice @douggyfresh420 Been waiting for someone to buy one! Charlie at indoor farmer told me specifically “you’ll be in for a couple at least” now I see he was right :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

My only complaint!!! This is exactly how it was shipped to my house !!! Im glad Ohio went legal. If it was a year or few ago id be pissed lol. Not discreet at all.

7 Likes

It’s great for propegating tomatoes and pepper plants!

3 Likes

Follower Thies :blush:

“Tomatos” lol

1 Like

Sorry, i will follow this :blush::+1:

1 Like

Lol not kidding, that’s how we run our super hot peppers and tomatoes. Start them early and then clone.

3 Likes

This has me pumped!!!

Here

:green_heart:

Thought about grabbing some domes myself from them. Things are hush hush around my parts so I understand about the discrete shipping. Pleasure to join if I may!

3 Likes

big fan of his genetics. following along

1 Like

Good luck with your grow.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

I’d share some pics but my ssd got ruined and I lost years of pics recently. I have some crappy ones but they’re crappy. The one I have now is tucked in the back. I’d share some pics of you want but it’s pretty well covered up.

If you get any that look weird at the start keep those, I’ve found those to be the best grower, that’s what I have going now was a little mutant

2 Likes

Does Look Mouth Watering… :smiley:
https://northatlanticseed.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/COMMUNION-S1.jpg

2 Likes

I see two little peckers a pokin!!!

12 Likes

All seeds have popped and been transplanted into riot cubes and into the ac dome!!! Let the communion commence lol

6 Likes

Nice! Off to the races!

5 Likes

Better get ready for church :yum:

2 Likes