Romulan Genetics

We go through customs… 100% success rate so far. Comes in a small box, 6-10 days usually and tracked/insured. We’ve shipped to almost every European country. :ok_hand:

Well, Argentina did deny us but we just reshipped a new package and it slid through no problems. They wanted a phytosanitary certificate, which farmers can get… Cannabis ones can’t however.

23 Likes

Yeah, please bend over backwards mr potfarmer!

How many seeds are in a pack?

4 Likes

Always 12 regular seeds. Some old packs of my original release I put 15 seeds in… but those are long gone now.

15 Likes

As for my mention of mold sensitivity, that was for the strain named Romulan by Pyramid Seeds, which you just mentioned doesn’t seem to be related.

How does the proper version hold up in adverse weather conditions?

6 Likes

welcome jake @RomulanGenetics we love romulan in merry old england to :heart_eyes:

only smoked it never had the chance to grow it

ill be following along if ya dont mind for some pearls of wisdom

:man_farmer:lime :om:

4 Likes

I’ve heard it does well and trust the growers that have shared with me how it went

11 Likes

Damn, guess I have some fake Romulan seeds too then. :frowning: Lucky me, we’ve already got a seed run happening! Always good to hear straight from the horse’s mouth. I should’ve come to OG before ever buying a single seed, obviously…

10 Likes

Where did vic high and joe source their cuts?

And so you would consider vics the closest one thats been popularly available?

Makes me want oldschool romberry even more

3 Likes

I miss the original peppery-spicy Federation seeds Romulan from before they first lost their moms and re-created their line with White Rhino. I swear their Romulan seeds completely changed when they mixed in the white rhino and were never the same after that. Now everyone considers Romulan to be piney when originally it was not

7 Likes

Welcome @RomulanGenetics ! Excited to have you here at OG. :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @RomulanGenetics always good to have breeders in the house :+1:

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Welcome @RomulanGenetics
Very cool to see you here. Got a buddy looking to run your gear soon. The history is priceless, thank you. Those are some beautiful buds you got.

4 Likes

Great to have you around @RomulanGenetics !
Appreciate all the top shelf info; I was eyeballing the AKBB Rom, which I’m sure is fine, but when I buy Romulan, I def want the OG

2 Likes

I ran out akbb Romulan bx 3 f2s
Here’s the info on his Romulan

8 Likes

Welcome to the community Jake. I’m interested in your genetics and have watched you on YouTube. Very solid gear :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, Jake and @RomulanGenetics! Glad to have you here. We have an ever evolving membership with peeps from all over the world and under one roof. We mostly get along pretty good, too, heh.

Thanks for your service bro, Booyah! I was Navy. A mate on the ship set me up to sell him some weed and I got busted and eventually got a free ticket out with all benefits in '77.

We have a peeps at all ages. We all love pot and the community that comes with it. Just ask anyone if you need help. The platform is a little different but pretty nice once you get settled in. Ask for a @TeamOG member if you ever need anything special.

I hope I find my way to your beans as well, sometime soon. I love the history you bring and I was there for a lot of the early stuff, but more on the smoking side after I went in the Navy.

Enjoy the site. peace

13 Likes

Well, I really enjoyed window shopping on your site. I was drooling. The sold out page was fun, too. Nice sounding mixes. I’ll find somebody here to collab with on a pack of something, soon. We need to experience some of that!

The site is worth a visit if anyone hasn’t visited. peace

7 Likes

Yeah, I liked the site, was pretty slick and some of those crosses had my mouth watering.

4 Likes

Very happy to have you here @RomulanGenetics . Huge DS9 fan, been thinking Tal shiar.

4 Likes

Vic High was house sitting, and instructed specifically not to take anything home… but he did. He confessed to it to the home owner, but had the reasoning that the mother looked sick so he took clones. He was allowed to keep his cut as long as he didn’t go giving it away or selling. This is all what I’ve heard at least. I wouldn’t say his cut is truer to what people know, at least as far as the masses go. Joe’s cut was far more widespread and popularly known.

As I mentioned no one really could ever get out of Joe where he got his. I’ve become friends with Sean who was Joe’s best friend during that time and he didn’t have anything to add as far as where he may have got it. For a while I was misled into thinking perhaps Joe got his cut directly from my father. Jorge Cervantes did an interview and said Joe grew up in California and his parents owned a nursery. My pops had a young kid named Joe that always helped him out at the nursery he went to. Someone sent me the Jorge interview info and said it might be a connection… so I assumed it was and shared that info. After meeting Sean I was informed that Jorge made that part of the interview up, probably in an effort to protect Joe who ended up shortly after getting prosecuted anyhow. So Joe’s source remains a mystery, but it was certainly from the same circle of old growers that Vic knew and that my father was friends with.

I’d say Joe’s cut and anything derived from that is closest to what most people know… but a lot of Canadian growers know Romulan as the complex, pepper, spicy, dank pine that is what the original had. That’s what mine has and what I genuinely feel sets Romulan apart from other cultivars. The taste is so specifically unique to Romulan. But it also has some serious medical benefits. I’m off of some very heavy doses of nerve blockers because of Romulan. I’ve had Vietnam vets tell me my Romulan got them back to a full night’s sleep… it was made by vets for our specific issues and the people who worked on it truly did the world a huge favor in my eyes.

57 Likes