Romulan Genetics

Great writeup and responses. I will say that a lot of misinformation is thrown around… people cant always keep stuff straight and this stuff is still federally illegal in the USA. So a lot of this knowledge just comes from guys like you sharing info to the public still. But for example, even in this thread you said AKBB outcrossed to NL and it was actually MTF-NL.

We need legitimate sources of information and lineage but Phylos ruined that for everybody for about the next decade.

5 Likes

What the heck is phylos?

3 Likes

A company that double pinky promised to use genetic info submitted by members of the canna community for good and not for profit

you can guess how that went

7 Likes

I’m reading it now.

Barf.

My stomach is literally turning and knotting up when I read this.

4 Likes

My Romulan ‘BX1’ keeper at day 20 from flip.

20 Likes

Your name is Romulan Genetics, yet your avatar depicts the Vulcan salute.

I’m just kidding, you’ve long since won me over.

Thanks for sharing all that Romulan history, your passion really shows!

17 Likes

I beat you to it :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Joe Slykerman aka Romulan Joe, was from Canada.

10 Likes

I knew what it was, I think I said it was an NL not it was NL… because I knew it was an NL cross just couldn’t remember which.

7 Likes

I have and I have grown it. I didn’t like it and it didn’t seem to be very close to Romulan. Very outcrossed.

4 Likes

Oh man, let’s not dig up that ghost. We had a guy come in and claim he was Master Thai, and proceeded to hammer a member relentlessly about growing his gear for a preservation. Threatening layers and all sorts of stuff. Eventually he disappeared without issue.

He was supposed to be dead according to some, and then a son in law stopped by and said he’s still alive, so who knows.

6 Likes

Do you have plans to become an official sponsor here on OG @RomulanGenetics because that would be amazing.

9 Likes

I know all about him and his family that has taken over since his passing. I stand by what I said 100%.

4 Likes

Yes, I was just sent the info via email actually.

10 Likes

If a group buy materialises count me in : )

9 Likes

Hear hear, count me in

3 Likes

Ooooooppppps! Did not know about that .

2 Likes

Did I miss something?

So, he is dead? It was a fiasco here. He was farming all sorts of personal info on our member and it got pretty weird.

3 Likes

That’s amazing, was hoping you would. Super stoked to have you here :v:

5 Likes

He lives near me and this is a fairly small community. I’ve heard he passed. I can’t confirm that because I’m not in any kind of communication with his family or him. He and I chatted before his passing so I occasionally have heard things, like when his health took a big turn for the worse… anyhow last I heard from some locals was he passed and his family took things over and acted rather out of line to just about everyone they interacted with.

5 Likes