Romulan Genetics

Did someone say master thai, yeah that was a headache. I video chatted with a fella claiming to be him. Dude definitely needed a chill pill or twelve.

3 Likes

Nice to meet you @RomulanGenetics I know I am going to re-start a grow in a few weeks with your seeds to make Romulan Ale. :+1: :+1: :+1:
Had to kill the first one because of a apartment inspection. :sob:

1 Like

I really appreciate that brother. Thank you :pray:

Also, unrelated note: this likes attrition is killing me. I need a reload! I feel like they are giving me 4 likes a day right now.

22 Likes

It takes a week or so to build up the amount if likes one can give. Itā€™s a measure to keep people from creating puppet accounts just to farm reputation.

15 Likes

Waitā€¦ we can farm reputation?

Whatā€™s it smoke like? :sweat_smile:

31 Likes

You and everybody else. I tried to like your comment and it told me off.

1 Like

like mids.

8 Likes

A simple workaround is the hearts in the emoticon library, green or red, heh. :heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart:

7 Likes

Mmmmā€¦ my favorite strain ever, mids. :laughing:

13 Likes

Sheesh! This thread blew up real quick! But itā€™s a thread from Jake himself (it actually is :wink:I can vouch) the holder of the mighty Romulan powerhouse. Stoked to have you here too brother! Always had the utmost respect for you and what you do, and as you know I have a decent stock of your collabs and am planning on getting more as well as the new ā€œBX1ā€ (note the quotations :wink:. Much respect my friend and Iā€™m truly stoked to have you here with us @RomulanGenetics

16 Likes

Just found this thread. Man I have so much shit to grow, but your Romulan is on the list for sure.

I remember 2001 I met a guy with some Romulan. I smoked a bong bowl of it in an empty theatre at the cinema I worked at. Hit me like a ton of bricks.

Thanks for joining our crew Jake. If you didnā€™t introduce yourself I might have thought you were a bullshitter. Not that you are, but rather so many bullshitters have come out of the woodwork post legalization that it is ridiculous. You are an OG for sure, and you are in the right place.

6 Likes

Yeah. Same here. Iā€™ve had my eye on original Romulan for a while. But never pulled the trigger.
This just might be the week I grab a pack thoughā€¦ because the way Jake has described the smells is checking a lot of boxes for me :green_heart:

7 Likes

Hey @RomulanGenetics Jake. Good to have you here with us. Never tried Romulan before, but yours is definitely one I want to grow some day. I think I have a couple floating around somewhere in my collection, but I think theyā€™re Federation.

12 Likes

Hey Romā€¦Navy corpsman here 70-74 .They call me doc !!! Romulan has been around for a while, I think the mid eighties, about the same time as White Widow made itā€™s debut ? Is that correct ? What compelled you to be such a Rom guy ? Iā€™ll check your web site out ! Peace Chubby

7 Likes

@CHUBBY44 Read through the ā€œAboutā€ section. :+1::blush:

8 Likes

Awesome to have you here Jake! Looks like all your kindness and hard work has put you in a good spot in life. Iā€™m sure your dad would be proud of you to. Besides weed I also grow Plumeria. Itā€™s the flowers they give you when you go to Hawaii. Iā€™m small time but I give cuttings and seeds away of both and all I ask is to share when they prune or seed up. Like you said a lot of people just hoard for themselves or take credit. But it sure is nice to hear when a person has shared. Has to be nice living up in the mountains. Plus doing what you love to do for a living. Canā€™t beat that!
Who carryā€™s your seeds here in the sates Jake. I sure would like to try some. Again nice to have you around brother. Take care.

9 Likes

I canā€™t express how much those comments mean to me brotherā€¦ thank you, truly.:green_heart::pray:

Our website has a page dedicated with links to all of our seed bank partners. The website is here: https://www.romulangenetics.com/ :v:

17 Likes

LOLā€¦ Yes, we have no bananas ā€¦

**THERE ARE NO ACTUAL PHOTO PRINTS, THIS IS JUST OUR WAY OF GETTING AROUND CC PROCESSING COMPANIES NOT ALLOWING SEED SALES. ****

Thatā€™s brilliant!! :+1:

Cheers
G

13 Likes

Thank you! :wink::v:

6 Likes

Hey Jake @RomulanGenetics. Welcome! Stoked to have you here. Romulan holds a special place in my heart, as I remember getting some really Romulan packs as a teen. Since I started growing, I have been torn about where to find good real Romulan, was hesitant to pull the trigger, as I would certainly not want something inauthentic. Going to check out your site!

7 Likes