Romulan Genetics

Welcome, and thank you for all your hard work in preserving such a iconic strain. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Do you still offer your Romulan is regular seed form? Thanks again for all that you do for our community.

3 Likes

About 5th down the list… looks good.

https://www.romulangenetics.com/cultivars

Cheers
G

4 Likes

@Gpaw , can you magic me some fem rom : )

3 Likes

I’ve released fems before and will again soon.

7 Likes

@RomulanGenetics here are my 4 Headdent girls. They stretched in veg alot due not quite enough light. I top them for a clone and vegged a bit longer. I tied them down a few weeks into flowering. Here are the photos they are a bit puzzled hope you can tell. The buds are plump and delicious some sweet some a little spicier. Day 45 from flip photos taken today ! Looking into getting the original “bx1” soon when I can.

25 Likes

Wonderful thread, lots of lovely info. Welcome aboard @RomulanGenetics good to have you! :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Very nice @Kami I’ve got a pack waiting as well as many others. Those katsux rom crosses have all been fire :fire: imo . Dying to pop the rain dance, my friend grew the fritter bomb and it was UNREAL! So I grabbed a pack of that too, wish I could have copped them all tbh.

7 Likes

all the katsu x romulan crosses sounds so good blazerunner and wormhole are really calling my name :joy: bet that fritter bomb was tasty af @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

Most of the things mentioned as far as Katsu crosses are concerned, are either soldout or there are only a few random packs floating around. Just an fyi. Heres what’s left at which banks:

Neptune Seed Bank - Airwolf & Stank Cake
Dagga Love - Head Dent & Ziggys Stardust
Deeply Rooted - Blazerunner, Ceiling Licker, Ziggys Stardust
Darkstar - Airwolf, Head Dent, Ceiling Licker, Ziggys Stardust
Pack Banditz - Head Dent
Meraki - Ziggys Stardust

18 Likes

Ooooohhhh I found another home to slap the “watch” button on :rofl: I loved your introduction! Can’t wait to learn more about your work :grin:

2 Likes

Other than the Romulan x blueberry you have done Jake, do you have any plans to do some oldschool 90s type crosses?

I dont know whats available to you, but maybe you could try something like a nl5/haze cross or maybe something that kind of went back to the parentel roots like a thai, afghan, or columbian cross?

3 Likes

Look through my sold-out section. :wink::ok_hand:

6 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 when are you gonna pop those fritter bombs! please tag me in a journal if when you do!

3 Likes

Gday buddy from downunder :+1:t2::sunglasses::australia:
I love the Rom. having grown it years ago crossed with DJ Shorts blueberry. Was brilliant grow outdoors and was hardy , pest resistant and luckily for me botrytis resistant too with my late summer rains.
The BB is a fussy bitch so im 100% sure it was the Rom that provided the tough genetics and definitely size in the cross.
Love Romulan.
Cheers
:+1:t2::pray:t2::sunglasses::australia::australia::australia::australia::australia::australia:

5 Likes

Thank you Gpaw, much appreciated!

2 Likes

I’ve already made an NL x Romulan as well as a Haze x Romulan. The sold-out section doesn’t reflect the Haze cross because it was never released… yet. :ok_hand:

21 Likes

A Romulan Haze you say…:+1:

11 Likes

Yet? I like the sound of that :smirk:
Love some long finish haze

7 Likes

BH#7 to be exact. :wink::v:

17 Likes

Do you need a signature or social security number? Sign me up.:thinking: :laughing:

6 Likes