RZombie’s new grow with CMH 🕖📹!

That time lapse is AWESOME! Gotta get one of these Wyze thingamadoowop-doowops! Your set up looks nice, I must say…I’ll be following along for the journey!

2 Likes

Thanks brother, the Wyze cams are only $30 and they work great!

1 Like

for those not wanting a wyze camera… check out https://www.amazon.com/Campark-Anti-Shake-Waterproof-Underwater-Compatible/dp/B07V3CCYTZ/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

it is a knock off go-pro at a fraction of the price, 4k and also timelapse. plus it can be used for other activities.

1 Like

I almost purchased that exact camera until I found the Wyze. It lets you check on your plants from anywhere via a nice app, just wish it was 4K.

1 Like

Right?! Thats what i was noticing…theyre hella cheap

1 Like

Here’s week 3 through 4 timelapse.

3 Likes

All looks good… back left feeling left out it seems.

1 Like

She was genetically messed up, gave her a while to spit out a normal leaf, but never happened.

1 Like

Checkout the bend and nice flat canopy so far. I’m new to training, but think it’s not too hard as long as I’m careful.

6 Likes

Girls are just over 5 weeks old now, little girl gmo is only 3 weeks. Thanks for watching!

7 Likes

6 weeks old now and taking nutrients like a champ! Thanks to @jetdro for turning me on to Urban Farm Texas Veg Food, it has pushed the little gmo girl to almost catchup with the others. Thanks for watching!

9 Likes

Good deal man, it is superior product for sure. You will not see issue’s caused by IT!!! Now you can concentrate on watching the plants.

4 Likes

8 weeks and flipped to flower :hibiscus:.

6 Likes

Lookin good. Love the ghostcam shot. :peace:

2 Likes

Geez…it’s way to easy to order shit from amazon. Thanks for the link!!

3 Likes

25 days into flower

6 Likes

Beautiful work my friend the urban farms vegetable food is some great shiz it has everything they need in veg and less is best a teaspoon per gallon works fine zero deficiency in my garden
Peace

1 Like

31 days in flower :cherry_blossom:

Aurora Indica

Girl Scout Cookies

Super Skunk

GMO Cookies

8 Likes

Looks like I’m tuning in at an exciting time. The grow looks very clean thus far, like it. And thanks for the camera tips, I want to start doing time lapses. Good info!

1 Like

Just dropping the last photos for this thread. Didn’t weigh the final product, but we got plenty.

6 Likes