SAN checking in @ OG

Update on sloth 18 days in

26 Likes

Shiva dawg at 37 days

25 Likes

Sloth day 25 .

20 Likes

Hey @santero great to have a platform to potentially connect. I’ve been a fan of your work, solo and the reproductions for DCC. Speaking of, I’ve got a couple packs of the Killer Queen IBL you released. I’ve had trouble finding info about this BBD360 fella and what work he put into the line before you got it. Namely, what filial generation these are at and how the combinations of the three KQ lines were chosen.

Obviously you can’t give me insight as to his/her intentions and whatnot, but can you tell me what you seen when working the line for reproduction? What were the dominant phenotypes like?

Thanks in advance. Appreciate your time.

6 Likes

first of all @ShiskaberrySavior your sloth looks lovely, mate.
has a tiny bit of widow in the leafs but structure, branching
and budshapes are all g13, very beautiful.

and hi @Dyad, how are you :slight_smile: nice to get to know you.
the plants i grew were all very uniform, like an ibl. the expressions
were more to the g13 side of things … being much more indica in
appearance and bearing a bodacious effect. no fruits or pineapples,
mostly sweet dark hash with sweet piney/almost licorice-like afghan
smell undetones, very old school.

i never met a KQ lady that showed much c99, tbh … not yet at least.

19 Likes

Master San

1. I hope you dont mind, but questions are arising in this thread:
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=9060273&postcount=59

a)What is the source of your Chocolate Thai Derg Corra release?
b)Any updated info about this strain you could provide?
c)The leaflet feature posted in the ICmag thread I found on last year’s male is uncommon or something I will find again?
d)What is the % of indica leaning phenos in this line?
e)I am seeing this thread here: Chocolate Thai Three way genetics Co-Op run it
Is your Chocolate Thai line and Hazeman line similar or different?

Welll, using this oportunity to ask you stuff, I have more questions:
2)Exodus Cheese x Chocolate Cheese:
Is this stuff leaning to EC or to CC?

Is your NL5xH 89 S1 cross with CC tested? If answer is yes, will it lean to CC or NL5xH?

1. Which one of the DC crosses you made is your favourite or you would suggest over the other crosses?

Some pictures:
Lemon Thai boys, I have 2 they look different, you said they give a very reliable offspring, girls are much slower flowering than the boys. Will the progeny of them still be the same reliable offspring?

The LT girls will be crossed with hazes

C5xSD, nice hash it makes, from the stuff I grew from him, I guess Nevil was a hash lover, not so much ganja lover

Thank you very much for your help and have a nice week!

15 Likes

@santero do you have any more of the cheetos available?

4 Likes

Someone’s got the munchies :rofl:.
Dam it now I want Cheetos!

5 Likes

It shows it’s out of stock on Seedheaven.net but still on the page. Not sure whether San is making it again or not. He normally moves on to other projects but I haven’t spoken to him in a while. Now that it’s winter I’ll visit the other site where he’s at to catch up on stuff. I just haven’t been able to spend much time online but once the weather sets in I’ll be on more.

I have some of his stuff I may run this winter. It’s a haze and I’m running other haze type this winter. I don’t think I ever heard a smoke report on the Cheetos but it sounds good. peace

8 Likes

@AVR1 liked it.

5 Likes

He’s focusing on mullum/Oaxaca hybrids.
Those were the last I received off of him.

6 Likes

I grew a couple of the Cheetos. Got a couple photos on the old thread. Crazy dank and super smelly but low yields and sprawled all over. Wanted to see if I could find a bigger gal since I only flowered 2 females last pack I ran, it really was some choice product.

5 Likes

Is mullum/oaxacan a hybrid of 2 landraces? I just received a pack of doc d that is mullum/oaxacan x beastie boy. Im guessing mullum is short for mullumbimby madness. @OleReynard

7 Likes

You are correct

5 Likes

Chocolate Thai F5 started flowering 1 week after my Tom Hill Haze 3 Xiskito repro.
CTF5 went to flower one week after THH3 all same height, 30 cms
THH3 girls on 12 liter pot are clearly taller than CTF5 girls on 20 liter pot
CTF5 boy on the left is on 9,5 liter and is taller than both THH3 boys at 12 liter pots

CTF5 boy pollinated today 3 branches of this CTF5 girl, both of them are a month old

Lemon Thai girl on 10 liter pot is making an unexpected impressive stretch after 30-35 days. This is today on day 41, hopefully the other 2 LT girls which are coming behind will do the same thing

My CTF5 boy last year was very different, it was a beast and had a special leaflet feature, it had 13 leaflet leaves. How uncommon is this feature in the line? His stretch was x7

This progeny which is NL5xH F4 91 x that CTF5 male looks similar to her father with less stretch and leaflets

I am curious to know what line is this CTF5 Derg Corra release and what chances I have to find the male I had last year again
Have a nice week everybody

14 Likes

the “cheetos” are out for now … maybe they come back later.
for now i am testing “carcass skunk” (cheese x chemdog) :wink:

19 Likes

Can’t wait to try them.

6 Likes

Hola @santero

Nice to see you back

Come more often

Bare

12 Likes

turned into a lurker in the last few years, haha.
i do check in but i rarely post myself nowadays.

always around, but now a bit more in the shadows :wink:

17 Likes

If you do decide to release the cheetos again, they should sell well. I had a couple other people on IG ask me specifically if I had any more seeds or knew where to get any.

Do let us know when you release the cheese x chemdog. I’m in for a pack or two.

9 Likes