SAN checking in @ OG

Oh, that’s awesome. Was it recently? Mine was just for fun, and there probably isn’t a lot of seeds. I need to shuck them asap. Same with the Goji. I have three LT in the raised bed and they’re getting some size on them now. They’ll be starting to flower in a few weeks or sooner if like last year.

How was the smoke on the O/LT? Mine had a sharp turpentine smell early but it seems to be shifting. It had cat piss for a bit. Not sure where it’ll go.

Both have shown to be tough plants. Both have been real sporty to grow, too. I take them outside every morning and inside every night for light dep. Outside, we’ve had some pretty hot weather but also nice cool mornings. I make sure the shade hits them at the peak of the day and they like that a lot. Thanks again, bro! :v:

13 Likes

Oh my God pure Oaxaca cross with lemon Thai… Finally a dream come true… happy to have found this place again after many years…San I’m here bro​:star_struck::call_me_hand::100::pray:
Pm me!!

11 Likes

hey everyone :wink:
i just recieved a big format (dinA4) package from UK.

it’s a blue trashbag folded and used as cover for a taped
cereal package-carton that held some candybars and some
beans in yellow corflute … it looks like ten different lines (?)

my sincere thanks for the candy and beans, ey ! :slight_smile:

but … err … who send this?
(and what are the beans? lol)

28 Likes

Maybe @THCeed ? That yellow packaging looks like his calling card.

6 Likes

:smile: Ha, crazy place here, huh?

4 Likes

He’s not in the UK…and he always lists what the beans are.

6 Likes

And I never give away candy. LOL
EVER.

12 Likes

Hey there my name is Gavyn with 333Genetics. Ray Raymond told me to get in touch with you. I would like to send you some seeds

12 Likes

I know that style of packaging I’ll pm you
I received the same candy there great :+1:

13 Likes

ha, thank you for clearing this up, papa.
__

so, thank you (!!) for these absolute gems, “mr. anonymous” (lol)

there is stuff like brawndo, peanut butter breath, white cherry truffle,
unicorn poop, pancakes cherry festival ect ect … it’s mindblowing !
thank you so much !! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Nice gift wow
Mr. anonymous. fixed you up.

11 Likes

Just got these in the mail, looks like I’ve got my work cut out for me. Thanks Santero!!

24 Likes

Nice haul. I grew a version of the chupa and I liked it. My description from back then was stale lemon/ tangy lemon/sweet lemonade with slight cat piss background.

Some crappy screenshot pics from IG

29 Likes

@santero maybe your address is a bit too much public if you start to receive mail from anonymous people lol

@Gimme5minutes you’ve been refilled for quite some times with all of these!

@neogitus nice coated bud there. Picture is mouth watering :grin:

9 Likes

@santero hey pal I hope all is good with you and your family. I just tossed some of your Froot Punch in the bath. What can you tell me about that cross? I’m not terribly familiar with either parent. What were you hoping to get from this blend?

5 Likes

Bum Bum Baa… It’s a Boy – I know I know…

Great Candy Lemon stem rub as you describe… Least I learned, might have a chance outside here next season… Gunna have to revisit this one…

ChocoDeezLemons

19 Likes

@MonasticDank

16 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard thanks man! Sounds down and dirty. Can’t wait.

3 Likes

Wow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am honored to be the recipient of true canna love and compassion via brother Santero. Some of my most valuable gear i am truly blessed to have the opportunity to soon get wet and share with all i can in as many ways possible

Thank you dear cannafriend! I shake my head undeservingly and in admiration of such conduct. Im truely inspired to bring all i can bring to the weednerd community
I love being here with you all :pray: :wave:

23 Likes

anytime, my friend :slight_smile: anytime !
(i am just giving back, tbh …)

i’d like to make as many people happy as possible. we are very
happy and feel honored to pay forward the immense love we met
here at overgrow.

this place has blessed us with friends, help, meds and
infos. i’ll do my upmost to give back in my humble way.
= some new lines will be done soon :wink:

__

everyone else too, please. don’t be shy and start a convo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
let’s exchange, we can’t go wrong by helping each other out

30 Likes