SAN checking in @ OG

:heart: the spirit. Hope your little family is getting better an better! peace.

5 Likes

SAN’s “Kaspar Hauser” at 21 days.

Dutch Amnesia clone x (C5 x Jack Herer)

Strong vigorous plants that stretch mightily. Two different 25cm x 25 cm female plants rapidly filled up a 1.2m square.

Expecting large colas. Bud development has been a week faster than anticipated.

31 Likes

That sounds like it could be killer smoke!

2 Likes

grab some @PatHealy. i got one single pack left
and i’d feel very comfortable to know you get it :wink:

the mother is the same amnesia haze clone that eskobar used
and emperor haze was originally made by hupla (fusion seeds).

amnesia x emperor haze = kaspar hauser :wink:

19 Likes

Very cool you’re using the Amnesia Haze, @santero
… for those that don’t know, Soma’s selected Amnesia Haze is a cup winner and tightly held by only a very few keepers. San crossing it out and giving them away is an amazing opportunity for ppl to experience such a rare find.
This is not the Hy-pro Amnesia cut. He’s using Soma’s

16 Likes

never tell the “core”-crowd that it’s not the original, they might get sad :grin:
(best to not rub that in, lol …)

__

this is the one that won the cups, the others were imitations or X’s.
eskobar gave her to me years back and i have used it only privately.
so far i made about a dozen crosses with her. one of my favorites
is the one i called “dory” (= amnesia x blowfish).

she might get hit by aficionado’s “trufflez” soon for some “cherry haze”-fun.

__

@GCC.Bud will make a repro of another line called “chemnesia” :slight_smile:
that one is the same amnesia clone crossed to #16-male of my own
chemline (= “alchemy” = stardawg illuminati x onycd v3.0 male) from
around 2017. a beautiful and impressive chemdog/haze-combination.

29 Likes

I am inclined to agree. It’s very much up my alley. Big fan of Dutch haze stuff. SSH, Jack, C5/A5 etc.

9 Likes

Where do I grab one? That really really sounds like my kind of smoke. I’d be super tempted to try and fit them in for this next cycle, which is getting pretty full. If not, a month or so.

6 Likes

just shoot me a pm, pat.
these are free seeds (of course !!)

i have put those beans on the side for you :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Soma does a hell of a job! Big Kahuna, Somango, Amnesia Haze. ect but around here when someone is offering “amnesia haze” itś a funny thing that the really think it is amnesia! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nearly every haze that they try to offer me smells the same… looks same and for sure has pgr or at looks like it.

i think its time to get some soma amneisa seed. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

San is super generous with his beans. He sent me six amazing crosses of which I haven’t popped any yet . The Cheeto’s x has me interested he sent me

7 Likes

Since you have been in contact with the “cup cut” and you have a vast experience with cannabis and the phenos. If you where speculating and using your experience, what would you say the make up of the cut it?

What I’ve heard over and over is that the real origin is a SSH x G13/Haze. But what I can’t really wrap my head around is that the real Amnesia Haze I’ve grow are quite far away from the SSH phenotype. I’ve also grown over 50 females of G13/Haze and I didn’t find anything like the Amnesia Haze plants. I also don’t believe somas landrace story of the origin. It’s total bogus.

I would love to hear you chime in on this.

Pz my friend :v:t2:

7 Likes

How does it compare to USC amnesia?

3 Likes

Completely different plant. All “Amnesia” is SSH phenos and Amnesia Haze is something else, different growth time, different bud structure, different terps, different high. Here in Europe it’s viewed by many to be the absolute best haze around.

Pz :v:t2:

10 Likes

I heard so much about it one day I’m going to Amsterdam with one mission in mind is to smoke the real deal
And see a few friends of course

6 Likes

than stop by somas shop ! you`ll like it there!

5 Likes

a little (but important) issue with amnesia is that there’s too much
opiniated/rocksolid babble from people that never smoked it, fact!
it’s the same with other hyped stuff too, people have HUGE opinions
but tiny, tiny actual experience, which makes discussions kinda hard.

guys sorry, but i stay out of the artificially created
“amnesia-mystery” … it’s not my problem, tbh.

sadly i have no clue what she is made off either and don’t really care, lol.
maybe some similarities to the (real) a5 mixed to oaxacan, but who knows?
i don’t! = please don’t add this to the list of “probable” amnees-lineages.

everything … all the talk is just speculation around her.
many claim to know but can’t come up with definitives.
it’s boring after a while (at least to me it was.)

“ssh x g13/hz”-theory is also just an interpretation from
someone and (maybe) not even close / true / provable.

imho, the best thing to do is to just enjoy her and her de-
rivates and not get sucked into any kind of negative vibe.
i’ll do my best to make sure people can see a bit of her.

most amnesia-talk turns sour after a while = everybody is/gets frustrated, lol.
she is kinda “cursed” that way :laughing: (which is another reason to keep her mostly under wraps.)

28 Likes

yes so true … for me amnesia was always a good thing and enjoyable in all kind of varietys.

better decide by the plant! not by the name or breeder ! growth pattern , root growth, rooting time ,
are better for juding a plant in my opinion. even if i don`t have so much experience with all the cool strains out there. :slight_smile:

ps: and taste look of the bud how could i miss that out :sweat_smile: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Yes, I totally understand where you come from. It’s also alienating to presume origin because people will get hot feelings of what one is saying in public. A lot of people have an incentive to tell one story that benefits them the most, and this is why I was just thinking of picking your brain on the matter. You seem to stay away from these type of incentives and instead is about spreading love. I won’t bother you with it again, my friend :pray:t2:

On the topic of Amnesia, I’ve had the Core cut(for breeding) and it’s pretty much a skunk leaning SSH pheno. Very nice plant. I’ve been offered other “Amnesia” cuts aswell over the year but turned them down because, tbh it’s “just” different elite SSH phenos and SSH have never been something my brain have vibed with that much, the comedown on SSH for me is strong and I recognise that feeling in a lot of SSH/SSH crosses. But I’ve never felt it from any reputable Amnesia Haze over the years, and I’ve smoked a lot of Amnesia Haze. So for me, it’s quite clear that what ever Soma did to get this lineage. It’s something that is next level to Amnesia.

Atleast for me, it’s quite important to keep Amnesia and Amnesia Haze(from soma) seperated and dont treat them as they are the same. Much easier to talk about the plants, I know that in dam, sometimes Amnesia is called Amnesia Haze…

Pz :v:t2:

10 Likes

yeah Im with you at that! had ever anybody visited soma in amsterdam? he a so releaxed guy!!!

2 Likes