SAN checking in @ OG

wait, he also named something “road dog”, like karma = he just does his thing, it’s cool.
i just didn’t notice that yet, lol … his chem cornelius and twin peaks make me drool :crazy_face:

10 Likes

…i´m wondering it took that long :laughing: :laughing: there are not enuff names out there to use for all your(and other peeps )Crosses . must be a pain in da ass,choosing or make up a fitting strain name nowadays.

6 Likes

not so much for me … my wife does all the naming.
she is much more creative than me in that regard :smile:

__

some things really take the cake (or go to far, lol) like f.e.

gsc thin mint/gg#4 fem reversal = “kunt jooze”
‘kj’ x sour diesel = bangvan aka. pussy wagon

we sometimes LOL hard with the stuff she comes up with :rofl:

27 Likes

I was about to say the same, we don’t have enough words for all the crosses out there and those to come :smile:

Maybe if you put a ‘san’ somewhere in the name could help lol

8 Likes

Sanctuary = Sancherry

: )

15 Likes

Obe-San……

7 Likes

Man! That WIFO looks and sounds unreal! Plus two epic genetic donors! Sweet! So much fire ! I need to get on the baked beans wagon as well as I have yet to have the pleasure. But I do watch @SamwellBB thread faithfully and have for years now. Always thoroughly impressed. It’s funny to me :face_with_raised_eyebrow: we have so many epic breeders here, and the access to almost anything we have garnered here is absolutely unreal! This place is like a collective of epic breeders, epic strains and EPIC knowledge and advice ! OG is most definitely at the forefront of preserving rare, elusive genetics . It never ceases to amaze me the stuff constantly coming out of OG gardens and the preserving/giving freely nature it instills in most of us. (Getting off track here) @santero its guys like you and Sam that are perfect examples! Fire stuff in your catalogues , and always more fire coming, plus all the preservation grows as well. Imo you are highly underrated and I’m glad to be able to call you my brother. Hope you guys are both having an awesome day, please give A my love as well. Much respect :facepunch:t2:

20 Likes

i just noticed this one … :laughing:
dude, that one i will use, LOL.

it also plays right into my “borderlands”-craze.
(that no one can understand … not even me, lol)

17 Likes
4 Likes

hey san, its cobb from ig. i was curious what your kind haze/columbian/asian strains you like to run indoors are. if anything a high energy clear high. happy
hope all is well

9 Likes

Hi @cobb welcome to og : )

1 Like

@cobb
hey, mate … i just posted a pic of the mother of “schoolyard haze”.
you can check for her here :wink:

i do not grow any heavy, long flowering sativas at the moment at all, i can’t …
got only sedating types going (indicas & hybrids) to make RSO to battle my wife’s MS.

and tbh, i am NOT a hazefan at all.
i’m much more of a chem/diesel/og/kush-type of guy :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

15 Likes

Hola @santero

Funny you say that I am
just starting some 3 Chem
if possible will make seeds

Maybe I should try again to
send you some when they
are done.

Bare

10 Likes

i would not say “no” to that, mate …
that’s really awesome :slight_smile: thank you, brother !!
don’t mind me bugging you about it later on, haha.

__

btw, i did not know about the “3 chems” seedline (just checked …)
it is the same as i used for my “alchemy” seedline = stardawg x onycd.

he used corey cut and i used illuminati, manny
and the purple cut (i made 3 different versions).

i called mine “alchemy” because she is “all chemmy” (lol)
that’s really cool :sunglasses: i made my versions around 2016/2017.

19 Likes

Hola @santero

Mine are F2 made by Nu-be

Bare

7 Likes

i guess it’s like with the names people come up with.
sometimes ideas for combinations are the same :slight_smile:
that’s kinda cool (but confusing to everyone else, lol).

i would be interested to see how they compare.
another really cool conincidence …

6 Likes

Oh shit I was telling people my chemnesia was a cross with the subcool alchemy lol whoops :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll try to remember stardawg x onycd. Surprisingly most if not all the phenos I got that one leaned pretty heavy to that amnesia haze(at least smell wise). Although I did have a pheno that was funky/cheesy/candy) That chemnesia version was a fav of one of my friends. I was playing some games with him once on discord once and he was messing up big time and blamed himself being shitty on the chemnesia saying how high he was lol.

7 Likes

My sentiments EXACTLY! Makes me an anxious mess, not a huge fan of the terp profiles either tbch

6 Likes

Dropping now boss. @santero

26 Likes

Hell yeah!, It’s great to hear from you brother! I was going to send a card a few times so I wouldn’t bother you via internet. I was really getting a little worried, but now see I was late to see your return, too, lol. I saw a couple of posts with you in it recently and was about to hit you up. I’ll get a DM to you or find your thread to catch up. It’s great to see you in good spirits! :pray: :muscle:

@santero, I had no idea these Lemon Thai would be such show stoppers! These are from the seeds I made from yours, which turned out to be one female and two males. Wow. You did some nice work because all of the plants I started look almost completely uniform. And, to get the plants I have going right now is impressive. I was worried something else may have pollinated the female when I got admitted to the hospital for a week, unexpectedly (the infection). I spend a lot of time just looking at them with my drooling mouth hanging open.

It looks like maybe the last week of flower, or one more. Early tastes were very nice with just a one week cure and two weeks early. :+1:

I need to get some photos off of my phone to show you if you don’t mind. I’m really impressed. :wink: :sunglasses:

Edit: Hey @misterbee, I forgot to mention I’m running the Port Wine Cheese and the Purple Poison Cookies that you sent, too. They’re in veg, with one PPC, and three PWC. They’ll be finishing up iinside. Thanks again!! :v:

9 Likes